January 2022 Oracle Card Draws

Saturday, January 15, 2022

I shuffled the Inner Child Oracle deck by Amanda Lynn Hails & drew:

Run Wild

It is time to give in to the wild childlike nature that resides in all of us. Cultivate a spirit of play & allow yourself to get messy. Go barefoot in the mud, be outside in the rain, finger paint & just be unproductive. Find pleasure in letting go of the notion that you have outgrown your untamed nature, allowing your inner child to run wild.

I wish it was warmer outside, I would go out there & find something to get into in my yard! I’m sure there are ways to do so inside too. I will come up with something. My child went away when I became the breadwinner & mother & father & head of household on my own at a younger age than most. As my grandmother said, “She’s a baby, having a baby”… I was young & I didn’t think I was a baby, but looking back it was a great analogy for my Nana to have at the time.

:two_hearts: :butterfly: :child:

6 Likes

Sunday, January 16, 2022

I shuffled my Inner Child Oracle deck by Amanda Lynn Hails 3 times & drew:

Emotions are the Reflection

Emotions can often be a reflection of how a present event affects our inner child. When an emotion comes out that does not make sense to you, take a moment to sit with it. Ask yourself, what is this emotion attached to the inside of me that goes beyond what I am experiencing now? Journaling is a good exercise to explore these emotions further.

:infinite_roots:

6 Likes

20220116_090027

8 Likes

@christine13 I love this card & its meaning. It certainly makes a lot of sense to me & I think I am definitely going to spend some time journaling today after the cards that have been presented to me this morning.

Thank you for your Oracle draw this morning! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone, wishing you all a lovely day.

January 16, 2022

Shuffled the deck and received: Ask and Receive
Your Message:

Ask and you shall receive. Your angel guide wants you to know that help is available. You are being encouraged to shift your perceptions and recognize that even in the most difficult of circumstances, a miracle is possible. Whatever miracle you need, it is available to you now. Your angel guide is encouraging you to recognize that you may have been blocking support by saying no to the things you wanted to say yes to and asking you to change that now. When you begin to say yes to the experiences that light you up, you usher increased levels of support into your life.

image source from Kyle Gray Oracle Deck

Extended Message:
You may feel your prayers aren’t being heard, but this isn’t true. Angels have heard you and are suggesting you take time to assess where in your work or relationships you may be creating barriers to success. When you are open to seeing and doing things differently, you will experience the answers and miracles you need. You are being encouraged to pray from a space of gratitude now. When you focus on what you are grateful for, you align your energy with the miraculous. Heaven is encouraging you to welcome support in all areas of your life.

Thank you my angel guides that you are with me, helping me today and always. :angel:

I wish you all a wonderful day. :dizzy:
Blessed Be. :dizzy:

5 Likes

Oh! I was just thinking today that I hadn’t received a message from your cards in a couple of days! Thank you for posting today!

Thank you for this beautiful message @debra2

5 Likes

Monday, January 17, 2022

I shuffled my Inner Child Oracle Deck by: Amanda Lynn Hails 3 times & drew: Say Yes

Now is the time to open up & receive. It may be somewhat unnerving but if we are not open to the many good things in life, they might pass us by. Practice saying yes to what you know will stretch you, things you might be a little unsure of. There is abundance all around us, sometimes we just need to make space for it to appear.

5 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone, wish you all a wonderful day.

January 17, 2022

Shuffled 3 times and received Joy and Contentment
Your Message:

Be here now. Enjoy the present moment and all of the positive experiences that have unfolded and are continuing to unfold. A wave of contentment is washing over your life. Contentment is about taking time to reflect on your situation, enjoy the moment, and trust that you are always being guided. Your angel team is encouraging you to follow your heart now. Do what makes you smile, dance, and rejoice in the glory of life. Your angel guide is encouraging you to live your joy fully. Know that your ultimate purpose is to live joyfully, and through the expression of your joy, you will reach a state of bliss and contentment. Happiness is the key to inner peace and you are being given an opportunity to experience it now.

image source from Kyle Gray Oracle Deck

Extended Message:
If you find yourself feeling sad, drained, or overwhelmed, know that this is all about to change. In order to usher positive energy into your life, your angels are encouraging you to do what makes you feel alive. Whether you are drawn to pursuing a hobby, spending time in nature or with loved ones, or even having a digital detox, you are being guided to make those moves now. Anything that makes you feel positive, blessed, and joyful will support you in magnetizing more of these feelings and experiences into your life. Your angels are waiting to shine their light and love on our world, so call on them to bring that love in now.

Have a wonderful day :sparkles: :woman_mage: :mage: :wand_tarot:

7 Likes

**Tuesday, January 18, 2022

I shuffled my Inner Child Oracle Deck by Amanda Lynn Hails 3 times & drew:

Disappointment Is Not The End

It is okay to be disappointed, it is okay to make mistakes. We do the best we can with the knowledge we have but not everything will always turn out as we hope. This is a part of life & though it may feel like the end, it most certainly is not. Do not let disappointments or the fear of disappointment keep you from enjoying your life.

I hope everyone has a great day! :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Good Morning Everyone, wish you all a wonderful Tuesday.

January 18, 2022

Shuffled the deck 3 times and received: Learning Experience
Your Message:
You have dedicated a lot of your time, effort, and energy to understanding yourself and the world and have had many experiences recently that have been great teachers. Even though not everything has been easy or perfect, there has been a positive in that you have come to understand yourself, your gifts, and your abilities better than ever. You are deeply connected to who you are, what you stand for, and what’s important to you in life. When this card appears for you, angels are acknowledging the challenges and obstacles you have surmounted recently. Although it may have been a difficult time for you, your faith and inner strength have increased. Know that the cloud has a silver lining and you will soon have moved beyond the feeling of being stuck or unsupported.

Image source from Kyle Gray Oracle Deck

Extended Message:
Inner peace and a sense of security come from overcoming hardships. Without the challenges that life has presented to you, you wouldn’t be the person you are today. This is a time for you to reflect on the incredible strength you have. No matter what has gone wrong for you, you have made your way through the darkness and into the light. When this card appears for you, your angel guide is inviting you to ask yourself, What have I learned from this? This card represents the teacher you have within, and through integrity and connection, you will be able to find a message within the mystery.
If you are still facing challenges, you are being encouraged to keep going and trust that the worst will soon be over. The light at the end of the tunnel is you!

Thank you my angel guides that are with me, helping me today and always. :angel: :angel:

I wish you all a wonderful day :dizzy:
Blessed Be :dizzy:

5 Likes

That is such a grogeous card, Debra- looking at the picture makes me feel so soothed and reassured :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The image perfectly represents the written meaning of this oracle card- what a great one for the day!

Thank you for sharing :heart:

4 Likes

Awesome message today:)

5 Likes

That’s a pretty card.

4 Likes

@christine13 I love the way you take pictures of the meanings from the booklet. I don’t know why, but I am always amazed that I never thought of that before. Although my Brighid Cards don’t have a booklet & neither do the Inner Child cards. Their meanings are on the cards & they don’t get read in reverse.

I love the message too. I’m rebalancing things right now as I come out of the darkness surrounding me & this is very reassuring for me. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

I shuffled the Inner Child Oracle Deck by Amanda Lynn Hails 3 times & drew:

You Are Worthy

It is now time to practice speaking the words you have always longed to hear to yourself. Find a mirror & get comfortable. Look deep into your eyes & proceed to give yourself what you wish others had given you, particularly as a child. It may feel awkward but stick with it, as there is much healing in this practice.

6 Likes

This is a perfect card! Who doesn’t need a reminder from time to time that we’re all worthy to be loved by others and ourselves, have abundance of joy in our lives, and just be comfortable in our own skin! Without guilt, shame, or doubt!

4 Likes

Thanks, @Siofra needed to hear this card and words today, much love :relaxed:

3 Likes

I have had wonderful conversations with myself, eye contact through a mirror. In the right moment, I have felt that I was talking to other versions of myself, and then other times doing a pep talk to present Lyndsey. Mirror work is an amazing amazing thing. Get ready to feel some feelings though I tell yah!

4 Likes

I think since I’m going to be doing the reflection journaling muse for the Weekly Challenge, I will try this as a part of it. I have also.

2 Likes

I’m loving this deck!!

4 Likes