Jewelry Pendant

So, I went to the local craft store to find charms and beads and came across this charm which seemed very appropriate for the upcoming Sabbat, Imbolc, and the Celtic Goddess Brigid.

I also found obsidian chips that I wanted to use in a protection bottle for my wreath. Now I have them, yay! They have so many crystal beads, I’m in trouble now. I think I might get back into jewelry making.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to share my find with you all seeing as we’ve been talking and focusing a lot on the Goddess Brigid lately. Blessed Be everyone! :blue_heart:

13 Likes

Ohh that’s beautiful! :heart_eyes: I immediately thought of Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games lol but looking at it from multiple perspectives I can definitely see Brigid as someone that would embody that, too! :heart: Thank you for sharing - and congrats on finding obsidian chips! :clap:

6 Likes

May the odds be ever in your favor! I thought of that too! I bet if we thought about it, we could pull out a lot of similarities between Brigid and Katniss and their fires within!

7 Likes

Ya know, you’re probably right… :thinking: I might have to make that a blog post idea lol

6 Likes

Lol I see we’re all on the same page, @MeganB and @AileyGrey :joy::+1: And ohhhhh a Brigid and Katniss comparison sounds like an amazing idea for a blog post- I’d love to read that! :grinning:

It’s a really beautiful charm and I agree- it fits the energy of Imbolc, Brigid, the Celtic Month of Rowan, and the season being reborn perfectly! :fire:

Awesome find, Assyla- I hope you enjoy your charm and new obsidian chips! Happy crafting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I already have it saved as a draft on my blog :laughing: now I just need to find the time to write it!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.