Job interview shortly

Sooo I have a phone interview for a job in 30 min. It’s not really the job I want but in these tough times I know that I must embrace what comes my way. I have been sitting in the sun and asking it to fill me with all it’s strength and for the wind to carry away all stress and anxiety so I may land this job. I have lit a green candle and asked for financial prosperity. I embués it with moin water from the full moon 8e6d3ce78e72402ec094c5da245fa3bf214b3bb2

10 Likes

Positive Vibes Sent!:grin:

4 Likes

Sending loads of lucky vibes :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

You’ve got this @Katt! You’re doing all the right things. Sun and Moon are with you :full_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:

Deep breath, get it! Let us know how it goes! :pray:

4 Likes

Good luck darling! Positive vibes are being sent your way!

5 Likes

Best of luck Katt. Hope everything falls into place for your :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I caught this late- but I am hoping the interview went well, @Katt! :two_hearts: However it turns out, be proud of yourself for taking the opportunity to interview and trying your best- you’re awesome! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

had another interview …BAM i start monday

8 Likes

Congrats on the prayers and spells being answered in such a positive way!

6 Likes

Good luck your way!!

5 Likes

Such great news, congrats! :hugs:

4 Likes

Good! I’m so glad for you that happened right now.

4 Likes

Ya me too. Going to need all the money I can get my hands on to help taz

5 Likes

Congrats, @Katt!!! :partying_face::confetti_ball: So happy to hear you got the job- well done to you! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Yay!!! Go you! :partying_face: Congrats!

4 Likes

Congrats @Katt. That’s fantastic news :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you!

5 Likes

TY all, day2, so far so good

5 Likes