Journal thoughts

EOOUT 24 Pack Kraft Paper Notebooks, Blank Paper, Subject Notebook, 60 Pages, 30 Sheets, 80GSM, 8.3x5.5 Inch, A5 Size, Travel Journal Set, for Travelers, Students and Office Supplies https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08P72KSJS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_3B9ENR6MJ8F8B3R58KVK

I was ordering stuff for one of my groups I teach and I came across these and wanted to share. I’m ordering some for myself as well. They are completely blank and you can write, draw or however you want to get creative. They are small but I thought they would be great for organizing different subjects. One book can have 60 herbs in it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: or 60 spells or 60 recipes for mabon lol. I want to press some plants and modge lodge them in.

10 Likes

Oh, those are really neat looking!

7 Likes

These notebooks are a lifesaver- they can be used for so many projects, both magickal and mundane! I always had a backpack full of them in college- one for taking notes in each class. Now they’re great for keeping daily task lists, recording tarot readings, making notes about recipes, and more.

I love these- thanks for sharing them, @NoName! :blush:

4 Likes

I like the idea of having one for each topic for a Book of Shadows. They’re a great find! Thanks for sharing this because I think I may have to get some soon!

4 Likes

There’s some colored ones as well which I may get later on. I didn’t think I needed 50 + journals right now lol.

4 Likes

These are not traditional witchy book of shadow notebooks, but nice for use.

3 Likes

Is there specific requirements for BOS?

3 Likes

No. BOS is your book for magical ritual and recipes. So there’s no particular requirement.

4 Likes

I’ve started doing that with having a B.o.S for different things. I usually get mine from the dollar tree though. :woman_shrugging:t3::rofl: Problem now is I have so many that my poor bookshelf collapsed on me so I’ve had to clear one of my shelves for my altar for them. Soon my entertainment stand turned altar cabinet will not be big enough to hold all my books and my herbs etc. I’m gonna need to hurry and find a house of my own I guess so I can have a whole room for my practice and tools :rofl:

5 Likes

My sacred space shelf is leaning. It already lost it’s wheels :grin: what am I to do? I need to organize more!!!

5 Likes

I have a couple shelves I could open up on my spider shelf but I don’t know what to do with my kids baby clothes haha. It’s a great big jumbling game.

4 Likes