July, August, September 2022 Daily Single Draws

I didn’t sell while a lot of others sold.

It’s a pattern repeating itself

4 Likes

Your cards are really neat, John- thank you for sharing them! I like hearing the messages they hold :flower_playing_cards: :sparkles:

I know it’s hard not to, but comparing ourselves to others can be a black hole. Especially in something like sales where a huge part of whether a sale goes through or not is in the hands of the buyer and their personal situation- it’s out of the hands of the salesperson, so it’s not fair to measure one against the other.

Keep your head up and be open to new opportunities- may the road ahead be full of happiness and good luck for you! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

@john.knox I agree with @BryWisteria about comparing yourself & your production to others in that type of situation. The ultimate decision is in the hands of the buyer. However, maybe review what you are doing & see if maybe there is another avenue to try instead of staying in the same cycle. Try a new approach for a few days or listen to the situation & offering the best option for it. Sometimes trying to be in sales can have many approaches.

I would review your current work & see if there are any changes you could easily make in wording, listening & responding, to be able to show the value to the customer of their purchase. While they may want your opinion, they also want to buy something that they can see or has some kind of value to them & their situation. If it’s a cycle, the only way to stop it, is to change something even if it’s a small thing at first. Don’t change multiple things all at once. Give each thing a few tries or days to see if any results change at all.

Journal about your progress & the changes & current ways you’re approaching the sale. Then record any changes or result over a couple of days, then try to add 1 more thing in that is a different approach based on what starts working for you & your clients.

5 Likes

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

• (By: Amanda Lynn Hails)
  • I shuffled 3 times, removed the top 3 cards & flipped over the top card:

TODAY IS THE DAY

There is something you have been putting off and now is the time to do it. It may seem overwhelming but beyond the horizon waits something more wonderful than you can know in these present moments. Do not be afraid, no one is ever truly ready at their first steps. It is not perfection that we seek but a life lived fully.

5 Likes

1+1=2

The cogula part of solve et cogula the put together reversed so leave the same or decompose reality

You gotta get that reality doesn’t wait for you & you have to fight it to analyse it

5 Likes

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Rune Draw

• Jera :jeran:

Magickal Uses: Bringing desired events, family, matters, growth & increase, facilitates harmonious relationships to time & seasons. Can help manifest your goals.

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Year, Life Cycle, Prosperity, Accomplishment, Cycles, Rewards, Peace, Orbit, Dawn to Dusk (meeting point of Day & Night), Everything Changes in Its Own Time. Make the most of the present & enjoy every moment of your life.

Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Flesh, Breath, Kindling, River. I offer myself to the cultivation & sustenance of the eternal hearth. No belly, no heart, no soul is left without or behind…

The reward we’re given for effort & work well spent & by working hard. We help keep the Great Wheel of the Universe moving.

Rune of the year speaks to work well done & harvest from the hard work. Cause & effect. What goes around, comes around, you reap what you sow.

If you have been dealing with adversity Jera is a positive sign that things are moving forward & getting better. Reaping rewards for hard work & perseverance.

Advised to acknowledge that any adversity you are or have been experiencing will ultimately contribute to your growth you are who you are because of the lessons life taught you.

Brightstave/Upright: cyclical aspect of nature, the great wheel of the year. The natural cycle yields good fruits.

Rewards for the right action. Plenty & good harvest can be expected. Recipient of the generosity of another. Experience organic/material manifestations of your actions. Have the patience to act at the proper time.

Reward, Plenty, Peace, Proper Timing

Merkstave/Reversed is for those that happen to read all runes with a Merkstave/Reversed meaning which means that they are pulled sideways instead of upright. However, Jera :jeran: is not traditionally read in reverse.

For more information on the Jera :jeran: please see:

4 Likes

Friday, August 19, 2022

The Light Seer’s Tarot

• By: Chris Anne
  • I shuffled the deck 3 times, removed the top 3 cards, & drew:

Queen of Wands Upright

You are capable & fierce. It’s time to root into your purpose & boldly step into the limelight of your life. The Queen of Wands radiates creativity & passion wherever she goes, & when she enters a room her exuberant charisma & confidence are palpable. Don’t be afraid to be the center of attention, & for Goddess sake stop acting small in order to make those around you feel comfortable! Make sure fiery bursts of productivity are accompanied by laughter & gratitude… connection, appreciation, & love. It’s okay to hold shadow in all of this light. Don’t push it down so deeply that you can’t feel it again. Accept the parts of you that you don’t’ openly share. The past failures that have held you back? They don’t define you, so transmute that shadow. Sit with it briefly & then light it on fire, because you don’t need it anymore.

Statement: I fill myself with intense light that connects & incites passions

Light Seer: Creativity, passion, determination, confidence, joy, bold expression, helping others as you build your queendom, power.

4 Likes

I felt called to do a general pull for everyone today. I asked for Brigid’s guidance as I drew for my Celtic Tree Oracle and pulled Tinne - Holly. (Just as a note, I read these cards as Ogham instead of with the booklet the cards come with.)

Keyword: Mastery

Though we do not often turn to smiths today, Tinne can be interpreted as a fid of technology, both mundane and magical, and therefore those who work with the bright marrow of the computer or other high technology items are also associated with this fid. Those who are highly skilled at working magic also fall under its purview.

In its most general sense, Tinne deals with issues of creativity, work, and material prosperity. It shows us where our talents lie. The work of the smith has also been in creating weapons, and so this fid is also linked with weaponry, war, and strife, as well as with practitioners of the martial arts. It can indicate the military or law enforcement as well.

– Weaving Word Wisdom by Erynn Rowan Laurie

This fíd asks us to remember what makes us creative. It also asks us to evaluate how we feel in regard to work, prosperity, and the things we create. I’m having a difficult time putting the meaning together in words right now because this fíd is a direct connection to metal and smithcraft, both things that Brigid holds domain over. I feel like maybe this reading isn’t actually for everyone else but for me instead… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’m still learning Ogham & Celtic Trees & such… so reading like that is a no-go for me, but it is something I would like to be able to do one day. I think I will work on my Ogham studies today!

I feel a connection to this reading though as well, it’s kind of what has been milling around my brain since last evening.

5 Likes

I need to think about these, I am very interested in them, thank you for sharing!! :black_heart:

5 Likes

Saturday, August 20, 2022

The Light Seer’s Tarot

Queen of Wands Upright

You are capable & fierce. It’s time to root into your purpose & boldly step into the limelight of your life. The Queen of Wands radiates creativity & passion wherever she goes, & when she enters a room her exuberant charisma & confidence are palpable. Don’t be afraid to be the center of attention, & for Goddess, sake stop acting small to make those around you feel comfortable! Make sure fiery bursts of productivity are accompanied by laughter & gratitude… connection, appreciation, & love. It’s okay to hold shadow in all this light. Don’t push it down so deeply that you can’t feel it again. Accept the parts of you that you don’t openly share. The past failures that have held you back. They don’t define you, so transmute that shadow. Sit with it briefly & then light it on fire, because you don’t need it anymore.

Statement: I fill myself with an intense light that connects & incites passions

Light Seer: Creativity, passion, determination, confidence, joy, bold expression, helping others as you build your queendom, power.

***For traditional Queen of Wands :wand_tarot: meanings please see:

Edit: I drew this same card yesterday. So I think I am going to do my 3 card reading & see if anything comes of it. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Intellect 2+2=4 stability
The letter daleth in the Hebrew alphabet: door

Opportunities opening with thinking

4 Likes

1+4=5
Completion
The goddess of thunderstorms & rain

A merciful day

4 Likes

Well, Saturday is over & Sunday begins a new week :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sunday, August 21, 2022

The Light Seer’s Tarot

Knight of Pentacles :pentacle_tarot: Upright

He’s toiling & tilling his lands and enjoying every minute of it. More practical than the other Knights, he improves things for himself (& for those he loves) with his steadfast & consistent momentum. Devoted to solidifying foundations, he assures you that extra care today will multiply your harvest tomorrow. It’s time to show fierce loyalty, pride, & trustworthiness - & to tend to your home while uncovering your unwavering ambitions for the future! Sometimes this energy is so stable that it feels repetitive, so if you are feeling resistance or if you’d kinda prefer to stay in bed, find the joy in your progress. The journey is the thing. Uncover heart-stirring enthusiasm by allowing yourself to believe in something brighter. This is a card of infinite expansion, and with time & faith, your seeds will take. Follow through on your plans & promises & move any stagnant energy that’s blocking you from your dreams.

Statement: Seed by seed I plant my future with my rock-steady foundations of faith.

Light Seer: diligence & hard work, determination, steadfastness, building material security, safety, being pragmatic, expansion

For traditional Knight of Pentacles :pentacle_tarot: meanings please see:

Rune Draw

• Algiz :algiz: Brightstave

Magickal Uses: Use Algiz as a way to protect yourself, as well as your items, or other people & pets. To keep your pets protected, inscribe this on the reverse side of the tag on their collar. Draw this rune on your forehead to protect yourself when entering into dangerous or unknown situations, & it’s a great rune to wear as jewelry. Defense against enemies & Protection of those that you Love :heart:

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Protection, Defense, Awakening, Higher Life, Connection with the Divine

Algiz/Elhaz :algiz: is the rune of the elk or elk sedge. There is no other rune that is more highly regarded for its protective qualities. Emulates the qualities of the elk: Steadfast, Protective, & Strong. Elk sedge is a swampy & thorny plant that can hurt you if not handled properly & the elk love to eat the plant. There is also a strong correlation between the antlers of the elk and even of deer.

Protection in all of its forms – Offense, Defense, Proactive Reactive. Protection from negative energy & people, protection of property, strengthening friendships, and astral communication.

Indicates the presence of a threat & a need to guard against something or someone. The individual will come to no harm

Spiritual defenses & drawing upon inner strength to actively protect our emotional well-being & or immediate surroundings.

Even union between individual consciousness & the higher self. The connection between the roots & branches of anything.

Divine communication is indicated. This rune doesn’t signify persons, but Divine forces.

Brightstave/Upright: Indicates safety from danger & no need to fear. Don’t take the protective energy for granted by being reckless with your actions, as this rune does not mean that there is no danger present whatsoever. Remain alert & clear minded & in touch with your intuition to receive a positive outcome.

Divine realizations await. This craft or awakening is foreshadowed. Divine communication is indicated.

The protective force can be turned around & used in an attack to protect yourself.

For more information about the Algiz :algiz: rune please see:

4 Likes

1+7=8
The shadow reversed a day of many sales

5 Likes

Monday, August 22, 2022

Tarot of the Divine

• By: Yoshi Yoshitani
  • Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales

7 of Wands

John Henry
Alabama, American Folk Tale

The Seven of Wands represents an indomitable force. Against all odds, John Henry stands up for what he believes in & is willing to fight to the bitter end. His courage & resolve is an inspiration, even to those who disagree with him.

Reversed Giving up, defeat, timidity, cowardice, overwhelmed

For traditional 7 of Wands meanings please see:

4 Likes

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tarot of the Divine

The High Priestess

Scheherazade
Turkey, Arabic Folk Tale

The High Priestess is a keeper of vast knowledge. With a story for every situation, Scheherazade asks the listener to focus on what their subconscious tells them, encouraging them to form their own conclusions. Her power is vast yet subtle, her answers always mysterious.

Reversed: Ignorance, shallowness, lack of trust, a closed mind, secrets

For traditional The High Priestess meanings please see:

5 Likes

Action
2+8=10=1+0=1
Perfection

Perfects action over a curve

4 Likes

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Tarot of the Divine

Queen of Wands

Pele
Hawaii, Hawaiian Deity

The Queen of Wands represents a fiery force. The volcano goddess Pele’s rages can be destructive, but her blessings are just as powerful. She is the creativity of dance the nourishment of rich soil, and the chaotic force of an explosion

Reversed Jealousy, spite, avarice, destruction, demands

For traditional Queen of Wands meanings please see:

5 Likes