July, August, September 2022 Daily Single Draws

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Celtic Tree Oracle

(By: Sharlyn Hidalgo & Illustrated By: Jimmy Manton)

I shuffled the Celtic Tree Oracle deck 3 times & took the next 3 cards off the top & drew:

21. Koad Grove

Keywords all knowledge, silence, meditation, prayer, initiation. Great Spirit, Source, the Mystery, the temple, recommitment to the spiritual community, tree teachings, divinity, recommitment to the spiritual path, communication with ancestors, connection with spirit, unity consciousness, universal intelligence, totems, guides, & deities on the spiritual plane, loved ones & animals who have passed over.

Koad Grove represents the most important holiday in the Celtic cosmology: The Day, which falls on October 31st (April 30th) & marks the end of the Celtic Year. Other names for this celebration are Samhain, Hallowmas, All Hallows, & Halloween. This is a day that we give gratitude for & make space to connect with our guides, totems, & our ancestors. If we follow a particular religion, it is time for prayers or perhaps going to the temple, church, or synagogue. Here we stand within the protection of the grove & enter sacred space. The Grove is representative of all knowledge, of the temple, the holy of holies, & the great silence. The ogham for the Grove is Koad & the letters EA, CH, & KH. It is symbolized by shears.

21. Koad Grove Upright

When you receive the Grove in a reading, you are asked to reconnect to what is spiritually meaningful to you & to give your gratitude. This is the time to consider the sacred & connect with spirit/source. Take time to sit in silence & review your year.

Listen for messages from the ancestors. Meditate. Contemplate death. The Celts readily made space for the dead & believed they sent healing, guidance, & support to the living. What messages are they sending you? Remember that these beings are your support team and that you are loved & cherished. Perhaps your relatives were limited within their personalities while they were alive, and your history with them is not that positive. In spirit, however, they are open to a greater sense of wisdom & love to share with you.

The Grove represents your community. Spend time with like-minded others in rituals & ceremonies. Reconnect with your source together in celebration & with gratitude. Do you have a place that is sacred to you? Do you have a spiritual group, temple, grove, center, or church that is meaningful to you? Do you have a spiritual practice that supports you? What spiritual lineages have relevance for you?

It is time to seek answers to these questions. If you have no answers, it is time to include the spiritual within your life. Explore what has true meaning for you. It is time to develop a spiritual practice.

3 Likes

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Inner Child Oracle

• (By: Amanda Lynn Hails)
    I shuffled 3 times, removed the top 3 cards & flipped over the top card:

PULL YOURSELF CLOSE

Our inner being longs for us to reside as one. It is now time to pull close all of the places inside of us that we wish were not there. Imagine embracing yourself in acceptance, the “good” parts, the “bad” parts, the “missing” places, and the “broken” pieces. Knowing that every place inside of you is worthy of the greatest love.

3 Likes

Monday, July 11, 2022

Rune Draw

Kenaz :kaunan:

Image Source Credit

Magickal Uses: Use Kenaz when you are studying, creating, or when you would like to manifest something in your life. You can use it when you are in unfamiliar territory, figuratively or literally to help chase the shadows back. Creativity, inspiration, healing, love, balanced relationships, adds power to runic talismans.

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Torch, burning, knowledge, light, heat, breakthrough. Once we know, we can’t unknow. Especially when transitioning from blissful child to pained adult. Light of the darkness, as well as warmth that fire provides. On a metaphysical level, this is also the light of knowledge & enlightenment. Controlled energy.

You are or will be experiencing a breakthrough in some area of your life that has caused you confusion or anguish. Higher guidance is with you now, bringing enlightenment & clarity. You will be able to reconsider your situation considering new information or understanding, which will allow you to make any necessary changes to your approach. Take the lessons of your enlightenment to heart. Allow the power & energy of this illuminating experience to open the way for you & propel you along our path.

• For More Information: Kenaz :kaunan: was drawn as a Brightstave reading for today

Kenaz - 6th Rune of the Elder Futhark & Freya’s Aett :kaunan:

3 Likes

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Tarot of the Divine Draw

Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales)

Strength

Tam Lin

Scotland: Scottish Fairy Tale

The Strength card is about willpower & determination. Focus, persistence, & the ability to confidently stare any challenge in the face & overcome it. This is not physical strength, but a purity of heart & purpose

• Upright - Courage, Conviction, Control, Determination, Patience
3 Likes

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Rune Draw

Hagalaz :haglaz:

Magickal Uses: Hagalaz :haglaz: is a powerful rune for meditation. Sit with this rune to understand that no matter how bad you have it, you could always have it worse. No matter the number of crops that you lost, you could always lose more. Chant this rune as you meditate to help find optimism in the direst of situations.

Protection, Luck, quick transformations, success in navigating difficult situations, break unhealthy patterns.

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Hail, Dark Feminine, Destruction, Transformation, Past Lives, Healing, Potential, Disruption, Change, Delay

Seeds of icy carnage rain down, planting points of clarity & choice. The shattered ground on which you stand cannot stay frozen in its brokenness: sprouts of life will emerge once the schism in your heart - & soul – have shifted, bearing a refreshed path.

Mighty Hella, lady of Hel, cradle me in your dark womb of rebirth. Breathe cool air into my hour of incendiary transformation. I cannel Urd, Norn of the past, to alchemize my history, honoring & releasing what was, in the name of sewing my newly-fertile fields of inheritance.

Hail can fall from the sky any time of the year, not just in winter. Just as hail can appear suddenly in a clear sky, this rune portends a very sudden change in your circumstances. This isn’t always a pleasant change either, but one that you will have to bear until it’s over.

We cannot always control our circumstances. Hagalaz signifies these forces of chaos that cannot be controlled. You cannot control or “fix” this interference; resistance is futile. Know that your course is being corrected for reasons beyond your understanding. You may be being forced into taking a new approach, which will become clear with patience & perseverance.

For more information: Hagalaz - 9th Rune of the Elder Futhark 1st Rune of Heimdall’s Aett :haglaz:

3 Likes

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Rune Draw

Nauthiz :naudiz:

Magickal Uses: Nauthiz :naudiz: helps to empower other runes. An amplifier of other energies in a runic equation. Rune of pure will & can be used as such.

Overall Meanings/Keyword(s): Principle of resistance or friction in the Universe. The source is outside the individual’s control. The principle of the chain of causality – cause & effect. The root principle of action-reaction in a chain of events. In the darkness & cold of the need rune, the for fire is realized, but the fire must be generated from what you have within yourself. Thus the need-fire is kindled to banish distress.

Fate is determined externally & internally. To realize the highest achievements & truths, burn away that which is tethered to you by no will of your own. Heavy shadows must be recognized, rectified, & released before the ties to the material realm are severed.

Hardship in form of needs not being met may be experiencing hardship that limits your ability to move forward. A strong desire that is impossible to fulfill. Lack of resources.

Treat the situation as a period of learning & the opportunity to strengthen resilience. Don’t allow bitterness, worry, or despair to get the best of you. Needs & limitations are necessary for growth.

You’d never learn or accomplish anything if the things were handed to you and readily available.

For Brightstave/Merkstave & more information see: Naudhiz/Nauthiz - 10th Rune of the Elder Futhark & 2nd in Heimdall’s Aett :naudiz:

Tarot of the Divine Draw

Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales)

8 of Cups :cup_tarot:

Moses

Egypt: Hebrew Legend

The Eight of Cups represents leaving good things behind in the pursuit of higher ideals. Moses was raised as a Prince of Egypt but realized he needed to sacrifice his royal life & wealth to pursue a spiritual & ascetic one.

Reversed - Aimlessness, fear of abandonment, depression, settling, hopelessness

***For traditional 8 of Cups :cup_tarot: meanings please see: :flower_playing_cards: Tarot Poems by The Gifted and Talented Amethyst

3 Likes

wow, love this, which deck is it? Your readings are fantastic! The Ebb and Flow one resonated with me, honestly. I’ve been feeling cranky lately due to stress of moving and work, and then feeling guilty for my crankiness after. Ebb and flow…

4 Likes

Thank you!! @chaitea43 The Ebb and Flow is from Raven’s Wand Oracle deck (Tarot Arts). The other is the Threads of Fate Oracle - Lumen Edition deck (Threads of Fate).

5 Likes

Friday, July 15, 2022

Tarot of the Divine Draw

• Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales)

The Hermit

Druid & White Stag

Ireland: Celtic Legend

The Hermit represents solitude & leaving responsibilities behind to focus inward. In the Celtic myth, the elusive White Stag encourages people to drop everything & pursue spirituality.

Reversed - Recklessness, Hastiness, Avoidance, Loneliness, Rejection

***For traditional The Hermit meanings please see: :flower_playing_cards: Tarot Poems by The Gifted and Talented Amethyst

3 Likes

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Rune Draw

Uruz :uruz:

Magical uses: Health & vitality concerns: There’s magic & power in your primordial core, the seat of all creation.

Suggested Uses:

Call upon this energy to infuse yourself with the strength, fierceness, and a driving will be required to manifest that which healing sustains, expands, & elevates.

Draw on the body in red ink to intensify strength before & during athletic competition or workout.

Trace on your forehead with your finger to help find vitality when you are weak or to help with awareness when you’re tired

Overall Meanings:

• Primal Force
  • Power
  • Strength
  • Healing
  • Purification
  • Overcoming
  • Sudden & Unexpected Changes (usually for the better)
  • Adaptability
  • Triumph
  • Courage
  • Understanding
  • Freedom
  • Energy
  • Action

Uruz :uruz: is the principle of vital & organic life energy, original procreation, & organic transformation. A primal cosmic bovine force that shapes manifestation & defends that manifested form. Physical strength & speed, untamed potential. A time of great energy & health.

Yang side of the merger with the yin element. :yin_yang:

Raw strength & power are at the heart of the meaning of Uruz. Physical strength can be indicated, but emotional & spiritual strength is just as likely to be emphasized here. If facing challenges this is a reminder that you have the strength to persevere, as well as to defend yourself from adversaries.

Bring new circumstances & situations into your experience, strengthen & focus personal will harness the energy of sudden change to your advantage, healing, on all levels, a deeper understanding of yourself & underlying motives.
Uruz - 2nd Rune of the Elder Futhark & Freya’s Aett :uruz:

Tarot of the Divine Draw

• Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales)

Page of Cups

Bakunawa & The Seven Moons

Philippines; Filipino Mythology

The Page of Cups is connected to his emotions & expresses himself wholly with youthful purity. In this card, one of the seven young moon siblings plays with Tu`er Shen, the Chinese God of same-sex relationships who ties the red thread of fate that connects lovers.

Reversed - Bad news, Jealousy, Obsession, Childhood problems, Immaturity

For traditional Page of Cups meanings please see: :flower_playing_cards: Tarot Poems by The Gifted and Talented Amethyst

4 Likes

July 16, 2022
Today’s guidance brought to you by The Enchanted Map Oracle by Collette Baron-Reid

Field Of Dreams
“Your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs are always engaging the vast field of pure potential.”

Believe in yourself and in your ability to manifest the life you’ve always dreamt possible. Remember that while dreams are always nice, put forth the effort and determination to plant all the seeds now. The more you focus on what it is you’re manifesting, and keep a clear head and goal in mind abundance will you be yours. Reap the rewards that will follow when you tend to the garden that is your life, and experience the extraordinary. For a dream can only be a dream until you actually start making that dream your reality. :heart:

Side note: 2+1=3
Three is linked to Jupiter the planet of joy, abundance, success, good fortune, and wisdom. Put aside doubt, worry, and self-criticism, and take a bold leap towards manifesting your most heartfelt goal!

Peace and love everyone, and happy Saturday!!

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing @Chrnicmadnx, I really like that deck who publishes it or where would I find this one? :star_struck:

4 Likes

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Radiant Crystal Oracle Deck

By: Bouchette Design
Bouchette Design on Etsy

(I shuffled 3 times & took the top 3 cards off & drew)

Bloodstone

Grounding, Detoxifying, Balance :balance_scale:

Chakra:

• Root :red_circle:

Astrological Sign(s):

• Aries :aries:
  • Libra :libra:
  • Pisces :pisces:

Affirmation:

• I welcome transformation & intuition into my life

Meditation

Energies:

• Bloodstone is composed of Green Chalcedony & Hematite creating red spots. This combination creates a powerful healing stone that grounds negative energy & cleanses the body. It enhances creativity & balance :balance_scale:

Flower/Herb: :hibiscus:/:herb:

• Columbine :herb:
    • Detoxify
    • Strength
    • Happiness

Tarot of the Divine Draw

• By: Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales)

Page of Swords :sword_tarot:

Princess Parizade
Anatolia, Arabic Folk Tale

The Page of Swords represents youthful intelligence. Princess Parizade uses her wit to succeed where others have failed, her optimism intact through it all. She is a harbinger of new beginnings & new ideas for herself & those around her.

Upright - Talkativeness, Energy, Thoughtfulness, Curiosity, Truthfulness

For traditional Page of Swords :sword_tarot: meanings please see:**

4 Likes

Monday, July 18, 2022

Celtic :triquetra: Tree Oracle

(By: Sharlyn Hidalgo & Illustrated By: Jimmy Manton)

I shuffled the Celtic :triskele: Tree Oracle deck 3 times & took the next 3 cards off the top & drew:

22. Oir Spindle

Keywords fulfillment, delight, light, sudden insight, thunder & lightning, release, energy, illumination, your best efforts, completion of a task

Oir Spindle represents sudden flashes of insight & brings illumination & clarity. She is about fulfillment & delight – in particular, the fulfillment that comes after the completion of tasks. Therefore, this tree encourages us to put aside our excuses, evasions, & denial. We are encouraged to get to work & complete our goals so we can fulfill our aspirations. Spindle helps us to fulfill obligations so we can move forward. She rewards us for doing the very best we can. The ogham for Spindle is Oir & the letters are OI & TH. It is represented by the helmet & is formed by the index fingers & thumbs touching at their tips.

22. Oir Spindle Upright

This card offers you sudden insight & clarity. This tree is about enlightenment. You are asked to remember that you are a being of light & to see the light in every person you meet & every situation you enter. This tree brings illumination & insight.

When you receive Oir Spindle in a reading, you are promised fulfillment. But the key is that you must do the work. Lay aside your reluctance & your excuses. Get busy. Success is promised but first must come labor. The spindle will help you to fulfill the necessary steps & give you the energy to complete your work. Choose to do your best & apply your energy to the tasks at hand. The true sweetness comes from fulfilling these tasks to the best of your ability.

If you are trying to make a decision, you are advised to investigate. Get all the relevant facts. Do your due diligence. When you have gathered the information, you can make an informed decision, choose, & begin.

Spindle is a good wood for making pegs, bobbins, & spindles – all practical tools. You may have a project that has to do with woodworking. What practical tools do you need to create or gather to fulfill your task at hand? What expertise do you need? Who can you go to for guidance or help? What skills do you need? Make a practical plan. Consider time, money, & practicalities.

Tarot of the Divine Draw

By: Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales)

Justice

Amhaeng-Eosa
Korea, Korean Legend

Justice is power wielded with both intelligence & impartiality. It is making decisions with all of the facts & accepting the consequences of any choice made. It is punishment of the corrupt & promotion of the deserving.

Reversed - Bad luck, a lack of control, the past, misery, disappointment

For traditional Justice meanings please see:

6 Likes

Now that I’m starting to feel better, I’ve picked up my cards again. Since it’s Monday, I pulled a card from my Hush Tarot deck for the energy of the week in addition to my two oracle cards.

Tarot: The Sun: optimism, good luck, success; This week I will continue towards my recovery from COVID. In addition, there will be new opportunities presented in a work context that will fill me with optimism and enthusiasm. In general, I’ll be filled with happy vibes and people will be drawn to me (yay, an introverts nightmare).

Threads of Fate Oracle: Patience - well if this isn’t fitting. :joy::joy: I’m tired of being sick and am wanting to speed up my recovery and get back to life but the Universe knows best. I need to be patient and trust that things are happening in perfect time. Look to the Earth for guidance: you cannot rush the seasons (although it’s humans are trying) and tadpoles can’t rush their transformations. As for during our journey, if we are patient and wait for the right time, we will have less resistance and make more progress.

Raven’s Wand Oracle: Needs Before Wants - learning that there is a subtle yet profound difference between needs and wants is huge. Needs are the basics, wants are more indulgent. We need food to survive, but does it take need to be take out 7 days a week? You need clothes to protect you from the elements but does it have to say {Insert Name Brand}? If you’re needs are met, be grateful as there are many across the world that they basic needs are not met. Then consider your motives for wanting something more. Is it for you or is it to garner praise from another?

5 Likes

@Amaris_Bane Thank you for sharing your Tarot/Oracle draws with us! I like those. I’m learning about Patience & Needs/Wants…more specifically reworking budgets & holding boundaries without faltering. So very fitting for me too!

5 Likes

If having COVID has taught me anything, it’s I need to take care of myself so that I can take care of others!! I’ve been doing better recently about self care and taking time to myself to make sure my “battery” is charged. When COVID hit us, I was able to get us through the week. I knew when to ask for help from my husband and when to plop my but down to get rest. Before, I would have just kept going until I likely passed out. Learning my limits and boundaries had been a life saver.

7 Likes

That’s awesome, I had to have somewhat of a reality check myself when it came to similar things. I have some cloudy days because I’m questioning another situation & anything else just adds to it… but I manage through & afterward I know what I need to do to let go of that situation & stop questioning myself.

One of the practices that is my “homework” is self-care/love but also celebrating any type of accomplishment for the day. I’m also supposed to be able to take my own breaks to keep myself from burnout in short amounts of time. So I can totally relate. I’m still a work in progress on any of the “homework” :rofl:

6 Likes

July 19, 2022

Tarot of the Divine Draw

By: Yoshi Yoshitani (Inspired by Deities, Folklore, & Fairy Tales)

The Moon

Princess Kaguya
Japan, Japanese Fairy Tale

The Moon is the subconscious & all its illusions, potential, pitfalls, & the possibility of self-deception. Here, two tanukis – shape-shifting raccoon-like animals – each staring at a different moon, though it is not clear which is the real one.

Reversed - Joy, Enlightenment, Resolution, Deception Revealed, Relief

For traditional The Moon meanings please see:

Radiant Crystal Oracle Deck

• By: BouchetteDesign.com
https://www.etsy.com/shop/bouchettedesign

(I shuffled 3 times & took the top 3 cards off & drew)

Pyrite

Prosperity, Protection, Optimism

Chakra:

• All Chakras

Astrological Sign:

• Leo :leo:

Affirmation:

• I have the power to manifest my dreams

Energies:
Pyrite is a stone of protection, shielding us from negative energy of all kinds. It helps mend auric fields & blocks negative energies. It strengthens our awareness & is a powerful tool for prosperity & manifestation.

Flower/Herb: :hibiscus:/:herb:

• Peruvian Lily
    • Wealth
    • Good Fortune
    • Devotion

For Further Information See also:

6 Likes

I’m back to work today and am starting with a new client. Today is a day full of orientations, system set ups, and trainings. Fun. I only pulled from Raven’s Wand Oracle today as I did not feel a pull to pull from Threads of Fate.

Raven’s Wand Oracle: Oak Endures!, reversed

Those we serve must earn our loyalty. Be vigilant against blind obedience, for then we are not wolves, but pups serving an unworthy master. Even if our promise is to a trusted friend, perhaps they are charging into dangerous territory, unprepared and deluded. Loyalty is having the courage to be honest with those closest to us, even if it means risking hurting their feeling or being unpopular.

This is a very timely card for me! My guides have been working with me to establish and maintain my boundaries and learn who to give my loyalty to and who not to because they have burned the bridge too many times.

Side note, my morning tarot reading had me pull the 10 of swords. That combined with this oracle pull is going to make me question some of my “friends,” or frenemies as I like to call them. I have quite a few that are in my outer circle (friends of friends) that I get negative vibes from and do not like spending time around. When I was hanging out with them for the first time in a week last night, the whole mood was awkward. I feel like they were likely talking about me while I wasn’t there. They like to talk about who ever is not around. I don’t take part and even try to shut it down, they will just walk away from me and continue. I have just given up and let them be their drama queens and stay out of it. I don’t know what else to do. I do need to find a “keep my name out your mouth” spell that isn’t too baneful though. I don’t want to do harm, just want them to stop talking about me. Any ideas??

6 Likes