June 2022 🎂 Let’s Celebrate Birthdays!

Thank you and thank you for the “cusp of magic” info. I always wondered if their was any significance to being a cusp baby since I do tend to carry traits from both Gemini and cancer

5 Likes

You are so very welcome. :heart:

4 Likes

Happy :hugs: Magickal :dizzy: Birthday :birthday: times 3
to @kaleyjane & @Troy & @Lyryx :triquetra:
on this 22nd day of June 2022

Image: imgbin

If You Were Born Today, June 22:
You are an unusual, charming, and determined person. You have a bit of a perfectionist in you, and while you can be enormously sensitive, you are also so focused that you rarely give up on something (or someone, in some cases). You are dedicated, gentle yet strong, possess an unusual intelligence that might be defined as emotional intelligence, and you can be very stubborn in the pursuit of your goals. You are also highly security-minded.

Your Birthday Year Forecast Summary:
The year can be a strong one for learning and improving. There can be some stop and go energy and delays to manage, but it’s a good year for guiding, sharing, and relating. You’ll find ways to structure and stabilize key areas.

~Read more… Cafe Astrology

4 Likes

Three birthdays at once! Yesterday was a special day :partying_face:

And I really love seeing the astrology notes! Thanks so much for these, @marsha- they are really cool! :heart::sparkles::blush:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @BryWisteria :heart: I enjoy doing them :hugs:

4 Likes

Happy :hugs: Magickal :dizzy: June 24th Birthday :birthday: Times 6 :star_of_david: To:

@joy4 & @magissa & @zoe2 & @CandiAnn & @brooke4 & @Secrette

Some Powerful Magic This Way Comes :magic_wand: :sparkles:

Has anyone else noticed?

• We have 6 Birthdays today
  • June is the 6th month
  • Today is the 24th, 2+4=6
  • This is a 6-year, 2+0+2+2=6
  • 6-Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and the Moon align in the morning sky today
    ~ Reminder from @Abs53

What’s the Meaning of the Number 6?

The number six symbolizes beauty and harmony and is often called “the love number”.

In numerology, the 6 holds the vibration of unconditional love, protection, and sanctuary. It holds the spiritual expression of the archetypal maternal instincts that we all contain (whether male or female) and the primal urge to nurture and care for those in need.

The Number 6 represents service, both divine and human. In the Latin script, we’re using here, the digit 6 has no sharp edges, and even appears to resemble the pregnant female form – what greater act of selfless service is there than creating another human being from your own body?
~ Numerologist

Image: ~Imgbin

If You Were Born Today, June 24:
There is a gentle element of your charisma that is unmistakable, and yet your quiet strength is also obvious. You have a real homebody streak in you. Work and home life are two very strong drives. Security is essential to you, more than most, and you don’t make big lifestyle changes easily. Your love life is often laced with drama.

The year can be a strong one for finding ways to structure and stabilize key areas of your life. Love, business, and money benefit from more focus and patience.

Read more… Cafe Astrology

5 Likes

Today is my Birthday! :slight_smile: And my whole life is changing this year! Too much drama so I am divorcing and moving to find Peace! I have new business and had to focus and learn patience and trust in the Universe! And it is all working out!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday to all the June Babies

6 Likes

How do i update my birthday on my profile? Im not showing a place for it. Please advise. My birthday is June 6th btw

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @magissa! Hope you have a wonderful day. It sounds like things are going better for you!

4 Likes

It sounds like you are really feeling the strong energy this year @magissa
Lots of changes are happening for everyone, and it looks like you already know this…
Best wishes on your new Path of Peace
Love :heart: & Magick :magic_wand: :dizzy:
Allways

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Yes it has been strong in a good way for a change! :slight_smile: Thank you!

4 Likes

Hi @Mistress_Of_Herbs

You will need to edit your profile!

First click on your picture on the top right of the page (I’m on a laptop - not sure how to do it in the app)
Click on the gray icon person
Click on Summary
Click on Preferences (Gear Symbol)
Click on Profile (menu on left)
Go to the bottom of the page - enter your birthdate

Love always…

PS If that doesn’t work, contact @MeganB :rofl:

5 Likes

You are so very welcome @jamie15 :heart: and I hope your Birthday was Happy!

4 Likes

Happy :hugs: Belated June 6th Birthday :birthday: @Mistress_Of_Herbs

Hoping your Birthday was filled with Magick :dizzy: and Love :heart:

Image by Imgbin

If You Were Born Today, June 6:
You are playful, sweet, and charming, and you can be very skilled at selling pretty much anything! You have a great love of beauty and pleasure, and while you can be fickle, you’re not irresponsible either. You love telling stories and sharing jokes. Personal freedom is essential in your relations, and you have a very progressive view of relationships in general.

The year can be a strong one for growing, healing, and improving. You’re discovering new interests. There can be some stop-and-go energy with communications or delays to deal with, but it’s a good year for cooperation and popularity.

5 Likes

Thank u so much. That worked perfectly!!!

5 Likes

Omg thats awesome. And describes me to a tea. Lol. Thank u @marsha i needed to hear ALL of that

5 Likes

Happy :hugs: June 25th Birthday :birthday: @stefani & @Venusbeautylove

Hope your day is filled with Magick :dizzy: and Joy :heart:

Image ~ImgBin

If You Were Born Today, June 25:
You have an unusually strong, and some might say, uncanny, sense of the needs or problems of others. You are an observer, and although you are very much a people lover, you frequently need your “space” to regroup. You often don’t speak about something until you’re certain you know what you’re going to say. Your intuition is outstanding – you need only learn to trust it.

The year can be a strong one for finding ways to structure and stabilize key areas of your life. Love, business, and money benefit from more focus and patience.

4 Likes

Happy :hugs: Magickal :dizzy: June 26th Birthday :birthday: @RedRaven42

~ImgBin

If You Were Born Today, June 26:
You are fantastic at organizing and directing, but you are not afraid of hard work either. In fact, your success generally comes from your own efforts. You may need to make a conscious attempt not to live in the past, as this tendency is powerful and can sometimes keep you from moving forward. You have a strong idealistic streak that can lead to a colorful but also quite emotional romantic life.

The year can be a strong one for finding ways to structure and stabilize key areas of your life. Love, business, and money benefit from more focus and patience. Fortunately, it’s easier to find a balance between your responsibilities and personal enjoyment or recreation.

4 Likes