Just a check check-ins

I continue to follow Francisco’s posts. Thank you! I want you to know I’ve had to pare my expenses, but Spells 8 offers so much content for the cost. I will not cancel this. I have just started 2 classes in Centres of Excellence. This is an English site dedicated to diploma programs for adults who are interested in continuing education. I ordered 2 classes: Botany and Intermediate Wicca. I am a Green Witch, interested in herbalism and healing. I have deities I honor, but I do not identify as a Wiccan. I am committed to giving myself the basic knowledge necessary to grow as an Electic Green Witch. Thank you for your continuing educational content! Love you all. During this challenging time, my attention has been split in many ways. But being a growing witch is very important to me. I appreciate you all, even though I am not posting so frequently. Bless you all.

8 Likes

No worries about lurking @wendy4. Sometimes you’re just pulled into too many ways. We’re just glad you’re still here! Hope everything goes well for your two classes! Good luck!

4 Likes

Good luck in your classes & we are here for you whenever you need us! I hope you have a great weekend @wendy4 :hugs:

4 Likes

Good luck with the classes @wendy4 . I had to take a quarter off my Master’s degree to get through a tough patch so I totally understand about the lurking in the Shadows.

5 Likes

Just glad you’re ok! The courses sound good. Enjoy and take care! :relaxed:

5 Likes

All the best with your studies, thanks for checking up with us.

5 Likes

Glad to hear you are doing well, @wendy4- thanks for checking in! :blush: Congrats on the new studies- they sound amazing. I hope you enjoy your classes. Many blessings to you! Love and Light :candle:

3 Likes