Just a little hello!

Hello All!

My name is Shannon. I am a 30 year old Gemini from Kansas City, MO. I’m excited to be part of the community. I grew up going to a private school but I have changed my belief system over the years to better suit my spirituality. Currently, I am doing the Self-initiation lessons in my off time and on breaks at work. I greatly enjoy learning and always am looking for new experiences to broaden my understanding of this human experience. I know a little but of things here and there, but am more interested in putting what I have learned into practice.

I know I have gifts, my grandmother worked with me as a child with different things. Training me without knowing what she was initially doing. But I am looking to unlock the potential inside. I really would like a personal teacher or something that will really help me to understand and practice things with me and show me what it is to truely be a witch.

I look forward to whatever the universe brings my way! Thank you!

Shannon

10 Likes

Hi Shannon! Merry Meet! :wave:

I’m glad that the self-initiation lessons are helping you to broaden your path! Adding to those, I also recommend the Spells8 YouTube Channel- it’s got a lot of great advice and helpful information.

Feel free to browse around the forum and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

6 Likes

Hi Shannon! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum, we’re glad to have you here! Pop up in any of our Activities for some fun stretching your magical wings. You can learn a lot by doing those!

If you have any questions just ask and someone here will try to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you soon!

3 Likes

Merry meet! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA! I hope you find the courses & information easy to follow & a lot of fun! I love when the new ones come out. A little more information on @Amethyst’s recommendation for the Activities section, there is a weekly magical challenge each week, a divination discussion/challenge, & a book club. They are really fun & good practice. If you have any questions or something you would like to share, feel free & someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I hope you have a great day! Blessed Be! :star2:

4 Likes

@QuartzGemini526 Merry Meet!! I am glad that you are on your journey and find out more about yourself and your path. There is much knowledge on the site - from forums, activities, and lessons etc. I look forward to learning and hearing about your experiences.

Brightest of Blessings!

7 Likes

Warm greetings to you, @QuartzGemini526 Shannon! :heart:

Congrats on finding your way and following your heart- we are very blessed to have you join us! I think it is wonderful that your grandmother helped to nurture your natural talents and guide you towards your full potential :blush:

I hope you have been enjoying the site so far! There is always a lot going on here- please know you are warmly invited to join all the current activities. A weekly news post called Merry Meet Monday is a good place to get a run-down of events and activities happening each week.

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry Meet!

Happy to meet you @shannon hope all is well with you? You will learn and grow with us here🙂all the best on you journey.

L♥️ve & L🕯ght

5 Likes