Just call me Mia

:smiling_face:
Hello!

So grateful to be here as I begin my own Wicca journey.

Love to all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

M.~

7 Likes

Merry Meet @Mia.1 I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. Feel free to jump in on any topic & ask any questions. Someone will be along to get you set in the right direction.

The courses are a great place to start. Once you go through them, you will find things that you want explore a bit more.

It’s nice to meet you :relaxed:

5 Likes

Merry meet @Mia.1,

Welcome to the forum- please make yourself at home here! :blush:

Congrats to you on beginning your exciting journey into magick :mage: There is a lot of content to explore and study on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. It is natural to have lots of questions as a beginner, so please feel free to make use of the Q&A Category! You will be sure to get plenty of answers and advice from your fellow coven members who are always here to help :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Mia! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @Mia.1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to have you here! Make sure you check out the Merry Meet Monday - Magic News of the Week post, it is full of the activities we’re up to and good information fo you. That way you can jump into any of the activities you’re interested in and join in on the fun!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Nice to meet you @Mia.1 Glad to have you here and looking forward to knowing you more. Have a great day

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @Mia.1 :infinite_roots:
I’m so glad you have joined us, and I am looking forward to getting to know you better. :heart:
Blessed Be! :triquetra:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.