Just checking in

Hey yall. I just wanted to let everyone know i am still alive, and so is hubby…lol

Thank u all so much for your continuous love, support, prayers. I cant tell u how much its appreciated. Ill be back on and my old self soon.

For now please just bear with me.

14 Likes

Big hugs to you @Mistress_Of_Herbs

:heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Glad to hear that you are both okay! Take all the time you need as you work through things. Big hugs and tons of love to you!!! :people_hugging: :heart::blush:

7 Likes

Thanks for letting us know @Mistress_Of_Herbs
Sending you love :heart: and light :candle:

6 Likes

I’m glad you two are doing well :heart: I’ll still be sending you all the love and prayers :sparkles: :pray:

6 Likes

Glad to hear from you, love! Tell your hubby hi from the strange witch from WV!

6 Likes

@Amethyst you’re not strange, you’re unique, amazing, and awesome Kasie. I wouldnt change u for anything in the world.

6 Likes

Thank u so much

5 Likes

@marsha thank u that means alot

5 Likes

@BryWisteria awwwwwwww thanks for the hugs and love. I need them right about now. Hubs and i got into a HUGE fight the other night, severe name calling and alot of cursing. We said so many things we shouldnt have to each other.

We’ve both Apologized for our behavior and our words, but it still stings and hurts that we even said those things to each other. Bc we dont ever talk like that to one another.

5 Likes

Welcome back @Mistress_Of_Herbs hope you’ll pop in our scanning thread

4 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear you had a tough time the other night- extra hugs and love coming your way! :people_hugging: :heart:

Goodness knows you both have been under a lot of pressure and strain lately- it sounds like it reached a boiling point. We all have our down moments, I’m so glad you were able to have an open and honest talk to work through it all together :handshake: :two_hearts:

May the road from here on be a very positive and happy one for you- sending lots of love and light your way! :candle::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Aww, thank you for saying that. But I like being weird! LOL! I wear it as a badge of pride!

5 Likes

@Amethyst u should love. U are perfect just as the Goddess made u.

3 Likes

@BryWisteria yes ma’am. Thank u for your kind words. We have always been open and honest with each other. Ppl always ask whats our secret for over 20+ yrs, we both says complete honesty. We both agree that even omissions are betrayals and hence lies, so we dont do it.

4 Likes

Aww, thank you for saying so. How’s the hubby? Hope you are both doing well.

5 Likes

@Amethyst thanks for asking. Hes doing well. Hes in a cast along with his staples. Doc is waiting another week and a half before removing them and then doing another cast. He seems to be in less pain, without the boot, less movement.

6 Likes

That’s good. Once he gets the staples out he’ll itch less too, those are bothersome when I had them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.