Just dropping in to say Hi! 👋

I’ve been MIA again. Between losing my grandmother-in-law, freaking with health issues, and then year-end with work, my life has been chaos. Things will still be crazy through January as we do financial test close testing (I do IT SOX auditing). But I’m hoping 2024 will be gentler to me then 2023 was. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Well, that’s all for now. Just wanted to pop in to let everyone know I’m good for them moment.

11 Likes

Welcome back I’m Peetamba :pray::pray:

10 Likes

It’s good to hear from you @Amaris_Bane :hugs: :heart: I’m sorry that 2023 wasn’t very gentle, but I hope your 2024 treats you much better!

9 Likes

Glad you’re still around, my dear! Hopefully, this year will be better for you!

9 Likes

Sorry you had a rough year. Sending you peace, hope, love and faith. May your God’s be with you always.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you everyone! This is why I love this group so much. We can come and go as life let’s us and everyone is always welcoming and supportive. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Welcome back @Amaris_Bane, I’m sure 2024 will be better to you than 2023. I can completely understand the feeling as 2023 wasn’t a very gentle at all for myself either. I’m positive that once the end of January comes, things for 2024 will start smoothing out for you! :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Good to hear from you even if it sounds like you’ve had a rough year and this one is starting off fast. Sending you light and peace and hoping that the 2024 calms down and is easier for you!

8 Likes

Thanks for swinging in to say hi- it’s always great to hear from you, @Amaris_Bane! :heart:

Sorry that 2023 was a bit of a rough one. Like others have already said, here’s to hoping 2024 be a much better year for you! Wishing for only good things to come your way.

Lots of love!

8 Likes

@Amaris_Bane I’m sorry 2023 was a difficult year! I had a rough one too! Glad you were able to check in with us! I’m hoping 2024 will bring better things for you! :pray::people_hugging::blush::heart:

7 Likes