Just joined - hello from Ohio!

Hello, everyone,
I just joined spells 8 and am excited to be a part of a community of like minded people!

I have always been interested in wichy things and I have dabbled in tarot, herbs, candle magic and just kind of made up things as I went along, since I was a teenager. Now, though, I would like to be more directed in my craft.

To that end, I asked my deity to make themselves known to me and I got a very strong response from the Morrigan, so I have begun researching related subjects.

I am open minded and any kind of help or positive encouragement will be appreciated! Thank you for bearing with my questions and for helping me out.

Veronika

10 Likes

@veronika hello and welcome. I’m crystal and I’m from Ohio too. It’s great you found your way here. Hope to talk soon

3 Likes

@veronika hello and welcome. I’m Debra and I’m from Canada. It’s lovely you found us here. I’m still learning.

3 Likes

Welcome! There is some great information here :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Welcome, @veronika! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: We’re glad to have you here.

When you go through the Courses, check out the Goddess - Myths and Symbols Course. There’s more than one deity listed but there is a listing for Morrigan in case you want to learn a little bit about her so you can research more.

I look forward to getting to know you!

2 Likes

Welcome @veronika,

I am Temujin, from Australia and it’s a pleasure to have you wish us. Looking forward to getting to know you more!

3 Likes

Merry meet @veronika!

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here! I hope you’ve been enjoying the site and finding everything you need so far. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out! You have many friendly coven members happy to help or even just chat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

2 Likes