Just maybe my luck might be changing a little?

Maybe my luck is starting to change guys! I normally don’t bother trying to enter radio competitions but today I did… and I got in!

Myself and my best friend from work, Jade both got in a national radio competition and we are in the draw to win $50K. I know my chances are pretty slim but hey you have to be in it to win it right?

Would it be cheeky of me to ask you guys to wish us both luck please?

And you know what if I did win that money, you know who the very first person that I would have 100% gone 50/50 with that money would have been? Him! without a doubt or hesitation.

But now that is a very different story he won’t be getting one single cent. If I was lucky enough to win I could help my mum, give some to animal charities, especially dachshund charities and give some money to my friends who I know deserve it. But not to HIM!

10 Likes

All the best and nothing wrong with using Magick to put a thumb on the scales. Some need, some will, and some intention can do things some consider … unnatural.

11 Likes

Good luck. And I agree with Jim. You can always put a bit of magic into it lol

11 Likes

It’s an ill wind that doesn’t someone some good, so why shouldn’t it be you? Casting a spell for money couldn’t hurt. Even if you don’t win this contest, that doesn’t mean the money wont come from somewhere else. Good luck and good intentions!

9 Likes

@anon87969570 @crystal24 @jim Thank you everybody! :grinning: I swear I sounded like a deranged chipmunk when I heard myself on the radio I was so squeaky. :woman_facepalming: :crazy_face:

9 Likes

I’m praying for you. I had pretty good luck with the Oceans Charm Spell :shell:. Maybe it could help

10 Likes

Thank you hun xxx

8 Likes

Congrats on being in the radio competition, @jessica72- I’m cheering for you! :partying_face:

I agree with everyone here- doesn’t hurt to add a touch of magic to your entry! :wink: Phoenix has a great idea with the money spells. Ocean Charm’s is a popular one, and you can find others to consider in the Money Spells Collection:

Money-Spells-that-Work-360x240

Since it’s a competition of luck, you might also consider some Good Luck Spells:

Good-Luck-Spells-Magic-360x240

Wishing you all the best, Jessica! Good luck! :pray::sparkles:

10 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria xxx

9 Likes

@jessica72 I’m very excited for you! I agree with the other’s great advice & links. Sending you some positive energy! :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Oh congratulations! That’s so exciting :partying_face: Best of luck with the raffle!!

8 Likes

Wow! That’s so awesome! Good luck to you!

7 Likes

@jessica72 Congrats and may the odds be ever in your favor. :grin:

6 Likes

@Amethyst @Susurrus @MeganB @Rowan thank you xxxx

6 Likes

You’re welcome!

5 Likes

So fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: I tried the Ocean’s Charm Spell and the Riches Pleadge Spell last night. One each for myself and Jade.

Thank you to everyone for their good luck wishes. I promise to let you know if either of us are lucky enought to win xxx

4 Likes

Love your bowl of shells! That’s so pretty!

3 Likes

Thank you xxx

3 Likes

I agree those are very pretty! I hope they work out for your highest good in the easiest ways for you & Jade. :two_hearts:

3 Likes