Just one of those days I had to laugh off my clumsiness

Hi everyone, so today was so funny! In addition to being my 14th anniversary, I also wore my shirt inside out and burnt a line across my brow from the jumbo sized incense singed a tiny bit of my eyebrow off… I think if it wasn’t for my positive attitude since this morning (busting moves while driving all morning) I am pretty sure I would have just been like “nope I ain’t doing today” and would have just given up but man it is funny :laughing: oh and on top of that I wanted to do a spell after who knows how long, my macaw blue, was stealing all my herbs and essential oils leaving me to hide them and try again tonight :parrot::blush:

12 Likes

Blue says “no magick now, mom, pay attention to me instead!” :parrot: :joy:

Sorry to hear that it was a tough time- I hope things have been getting better! May all the chaos be out of the way so you can enjoy things from here forward. Happy anniversary! :tada:

Lots of love and blessed be!

6 Likes

That does sound like a crazy day but you made it through. Hope you get to try your spell and out smart the bird.

8 Likes

I think we’ve all had one of those days. I’m glad you survived it. Maybe your Blue was worried about what you’d spell up if you worked something. LOL!

6 Likes

Oh goodness :joy: it sounds like a hilarious day for you and I’m glad you were able to take it all in stride!

Happy anniversary to you as well! :tada: :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary! Glad you were able to make it through with a few laughs :wink:

7 Likes

Sounds like a little chaos magic hit you’re world. You’re still smiling, and you made me smile too with that bird. Fabulous. Hoping tomorrow is free of chaos for you. Happy Anniversary :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Wow, sounds like a lot went on, I hope you at least got to enjoy your anniversary, happy anniversary.

8 Likes

Thank you and sorry for the late reply. Blue has been taking all my attention so much so there has been hardly anytime for my practice. I decided tonight that instead of feeling guilty about it i will start a fresh and do a clean up of my alter that Blue so much so loves to drop all his crumbs over from his nuts. So i guess this is me saying things maybe busy but i shouldn’t have to negotiate my practice too. In saying this, i do share my sacred room with him since the rest of the family are not that comfortable with him unless i am fully accompanying him everywhere, so i tend to take him on walks with his harness to make sure his ‘free’ time isn’t to suffocating :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks me too. still haven’t found time but started tonight by giving my sacred space and my alter it so desperately needs :blush:

6 Likes

HAHAHA, yes maybe i mean animals do tend to sense things we cannot see… Or perhaps he was just loving the newly found so called off limit ‘toys’ he thought were his :blush: :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you and yes i have been getting there i mean with him and everything just my practice is lacking… Well there is no better time than the present to change that… :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks, and yes sometimes i feel we just need to laugh a little at the little things here and there…I guess it is better than me getting my panties in a knot so to say lol :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you Hun. We had a nice simply time since we have been planning for a massive holiday for the three kids and us at the end of the year so with all that and the massive expenses, we went small for our anniversary this year but it was still wonderful :blush:

6 Likes

Thankyou @Heav3n . I was just magickal thanks for asking :smile: :blush: :heart:

6 Likes

While I’m sorry that the others haven’t warmed up to him yet, I think it is very sweet that you share your sacred space with him! :blush: Perhaps over time he’ll learn to be a little less messy with his crumbles (or perhaps they are his own form of offerings at your altar? :wink: :parrot:)

Wishing you both all the best- keep on having fun with Blue! :blue_heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

hahaha this is just the perfect timing reading this! I left an offering of one of those star and moon butter cookies as an offering, and Blue decided nope i will take that thankyou and ran away with the biscuit… I mean you just got to love him he’s just to cute and funny to be mad with :blush:

4 Likes

He may be an altar thief but at least he’s an adorable one! :parrot: :cookie: :laughing: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

oh geez :laughing: I had to be careful what kind of stuff I would leave on my altar because my cat would steal it :joy: I totally get it!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.