Just Say No! 😑 You are allowed

Saying NO is a complete sentence.
Answering someone NO is a perfectly acceptable answer.

9 Likes

“Florida Water – No, this is NOT water that comes from Florida.”

I couldn’t stop myself from laughing :joy: But actually yes, this is an important note for those new to the Craft who have never heard of Florida water before!

Very powerful message about saying “no” when you’re not in the right mindset, and beautiful self-care spell! I like the touch of adding honey as a sweetener :honey_pot: :sparkles:

Thanks so much for this, @Silverbear! :heart:

7 Likes

Beautiful spell! I never would have thought to use Florida Water as hand sanitizer!

5 Likes

@Amethyst , that image of a circle being created from two opposite points made me think of your post about casting a circle. Maybe useful?

I usually tell my clients that when denying a request, make sure “No” is the first word out of your mouth. If you feel the need to explain, the explanation can follow, but always put your “No” out there first. Then, when you are listing reasons, use facts as much as possible. It makes it harder for the other person to counter (can’t argue with facts!) and adds strength to your answer. This is essentially a DBT skill called DEAR MAN, which can be used to make requests or deny them.

DEAR MAN

6 Likes

I like to think of it as spiritual hand sanitizer :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’ll have to think about that! You’re right! Thank you!

5 Likes