Just saying merry meet

Hi everyone :wave: My name is Maia and I am a 46 year old practising Wiccan from Kent, England. I have no ‘real life’ pagan community around me so i really hope to make some new friends here.

i have been a practising witch for 10 years but have never been initiated so i am going to do that here which i am really excited about. i like to use my craft to help others, with their permission, and to benefit my friends and family.

learning is something i always have time for and i truly believe as practising Wiccans we never, ever stop learning.

Blessed be :white_heart:

10 Likes

Hi @maia! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re glad you’ve found your way to our corner of the internet! This community is a great way to make friends and learn so you’re in the right place! I see you’ve found the Courses, good luck with those!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out! I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven Maia! :wave: :heart:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here. It’s nice to meet you! Like you, I also have no ‘real life’ community around me so Spells8 has become a home away from home. I’m sure you’re going to make great friends here! :blush: I know I have, for sure!

I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Hi Maia - so nice to meet you…

8 Likes

Welcome @maia! I’m Siofra_Strega & also one of the moderators here. Its so nice to have you join us!

I also dont have many witchy people around me here on Cape Cod. So this is a perfect seco.d home with some amazing witches from all over the world! We are all very friendly & helpful! We also love to learn & try new things!

I look forward to being able to chat with you more on your journey! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @maia

It’s nice to meet you, Maia, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! We are here for you, Maia, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome Maia! We are so happy you’re here! I can’t wait to chat and see you around the forum!

7 Likes

Merry meet @maia!

I hope you don’t mind if I jump on the welcome wagon as well- I’m Bry, another moderator in the forum. It is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Congrats to you on your initiation- I’m excited for you as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wishing you all the best and that you have a very special initiation ritual :sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, magickal knowledge to share, or simply want to chat with your coven- we are here for you! :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome! Nice to e-meet you. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi Anethyst, I have literally just got back from the states, actually the south! Thank you for making me welcome. Blessed be :white_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you all for being so amazing :blush: I’m excited to be here and can’t wait to get to know you all :white_heart:

5 Likes

You’re welcome! Find an activity and dive right in!

4 Likes

It’s a pleasure to have you here, @maia- make yourself at home! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :star2:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.