Just sending everyone love 💖

Feeling an abundance of love and blessings in my soul and want to share with all of you :hugs: :heart:

May you and yours be happy and healthy and full of glee and gratitude for everything beautiful in your life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

thank you for the well wishes @CelestiaMoon :heart_eyes: It’s been a tough week for us here in Wyoming with the constant snow and my daughter’s emotional support dog missing (we are pretty sure the large owl in our midst got her a few days ago). The Universe has a way of balancing things out so we are preparing for puppies soonish.

I hope you continue to feel that abundance of love and blessings.

Blessed be. :tada:

12 Likes

It really does, I don’t think I would be feeling what I do right now if I wasn’t put to the bottom of the bed by a particularly fierce strain of a stomach bug. Things like this stop our usual routines and make us think what’s really important in life. Wishing you and your daughter the best, warmer weather and just the cutest puppies she will fall in love with :blush:

Blessed be :sparkles:

12 Likes

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful thought and wish for everyone. Reading your post helped to smile today. Blessings to you as well sweetie :hugs: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Aww, thank you for the warm and fuzzies @CelestiaMoon! Hope your week goes well for you!

9 Likes

Thank you @CelestiaMoon for all the well wishes and the extra love and blessings, I needed this today. :dizzy:
Blessed Be. :sparkles:

8 Likes

Blessings to you too x

10 Likes

How thoughtful! May it be returned three fold
Love and Blessings
Garnet - Trailblazer

9 Likes

Thank you @CelestiaMoon I send you much love & blessings throughout the New Year! :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Thank you for your sweet blessing :slight_smile: :heart:

10 Likes

You are so kind, @CelestiaMoon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wishing all the same back to you- many blessings of happiness, love, and joy! :heart::hugs:

9 Likes

You as well. Knowing I’m apart of such an amazing group of people, has already increased my happiness here!:heart: Being new, I already feel welcome and open to comment on anyones posts and hold conversation! I send love back to ya girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you, @CelestiaMoon, for sharing your message of love with us all! And back to you as well! Reading this after a 12-hour shift at the nursing home today made me stop and give another thought to all I am grateful to in my life! Blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@CelestiaMoon, sending love right back to you!! :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you for your beautiful words and presence here @Janae_Rochele @Mistella @BrightBear and continued blessings to you and yours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sweethearts, all of you. :heart:

9 Likes

Back at you my beautiful sister :heart::heart:

9 Likes

Awh!! That’s awesome! Thanks and right back atcha!

10 Likes

Oh Celestial Moon, What a sweet child you are.
Sending love back my dear.
Garnet

6 Likes

@Garnet Awww, love you too sweet dragon lady! :heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.