Just started my Path

Hello! I am Willow Firestone. I have just begun my path this year. I am so excited!! I am very interested learning more in candle magic and Tarot. I don’t have many friends, and am looking forward to making some here!

13 Likes

@WillowFirestone hello and welcome. You are in the right place to start your journey and to meet some amazing like minded ppl. I look forward to chatting soon

10 Likes

@WillowFirestone ~ Welcome! Glad you’re here! :grinning:

8 Likes

Greetings @WillowFirestone and welcome to The Infinite Root Coven.
I’m Pedros from Puerto Rico, glad to have you here with us. Feel free to browse the courses Spells8 offer, and to ask any questions to might have. Most of us have a different background, depending of the system we’re into.
Blessed Be!

8 Likes

Hi! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’re in the right place to make some friends. Jump in on any of the conversations or activities we have. Check out the Courses on-site, there is some great information on candle magic under the Spellcasting 101 course.

I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Thank you it’s nice to be here too!

7 Likes

@WillowFirestone your welcome. We are glad to have you. Any questions just ask. Ppl are always happy to help

8 Likes

Hi, WillowFirestone, The replies you’ve gotten already are spot on. This is a kind and loving group of like-minded people. Any questions, just ask.
Blessed be

7 Likes

Welcome @WillowFirestone , glad to have you with us!

8 Likes

Merry meet @WillowFirestone! :heart:

You have a beautiful name- may I ask if that is your magickal name? And if so, would you mind sharing the story of how you found/connected with it? I always love to hear about Craft name stories! :blush:

Joining in with everyone else to wish you a very warm welcome. Feel free to join the forum activities (including the weekly group ritual held in the coven member-only category: A Sacred Space)- they are a great way to meet fellow coven members and make friends! :woman_mage: And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi and welcome @WillowFirestone my name is Khadija (you can call me Tanya), and i am a baby witch too! I am sure you will love it here on this Spells8 Coven and you will defiantly find some great friends here… If you haven’t checked out the courses just its worth doing they are great and i have learned so much. The courses are great and can be watched here and there even when you are busy as it saves your progress so you can take you own time. Look forward to seeing your posts and feel free to reach out or even just ask a question as there are many great witches here who are willing to help :blush:

8 Likes

Well, you came to the right place! I’m Christina and I’m from New York :apple::statue_of_liberty:(I love those emojis lol). Looks like you have all the info that I would have added. But in the meantime, if you need anything, please ask! We’ve all been beginners at one point. That’s why we’re here, to help! My thing along with @Missa is crystals :sparkles: :gem: :sparkles:
I also do reiki and crystal reiki and I’m a certified crystal healer. I’m no beginner at lucid dreaming and astral projection. So if you need advice here, I’m glad to help! See you around!
Blessed be :pray:

8 Likes

Hello! Yes, it is my magick name. I wanted to encompass all of the elements in my name and represent my personality and Zodiac sign. I am an Aries for sure. So, the last name actually came first. FIRE because well Aries sign and an elemental connection, stone is for 2 reasons. The first is the obvious… The element Earth. The 2nd reason was a nod to my favorite career I ever had. I picked Willow for a few reasons. The first is thw element connection , water, earth, and air all in one, and since my last name was such a grrr name, my first name had to make me approachable. Willow is a name that sounds like it belongs to a good Disney Princes. it sounds like it’s a soft name. I hope this helps answer your question. How about you? How do I address you? Do you have a name or a moniker.?

7 Likes

I think it is amazing how much meaning and power you wove into your magickal name- and it’s a very beautiful one indeed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for sharing your story, your name is truly a special one!

I’m well, thank you for asking! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My username is TheTravelWitch, but you are welcome to call me Bryanna or “Bry”. Once again, it’s a pleasure to meet you WillowFirestone! I hope you are doing well too :heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome , you’re in the right place… everyone is super friendly and helpful​:purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Bry!

5 Likes

You’re very welcome! Blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes