Just thought I'd say hello

Hi all,

Married mom of 3 here on the US west coast. Married to Mark01 on here actually! :slightly_smiling_face:

Still pretty new to all this. I was brought up spiritual but was always limited by strict religious beliefs. Ever since my mom passed last July I feel that I have finally been guided toward finding my true path and I’ve actually wondered if she’s been helping me along.

I don’t know if I’d consider myself necessarily a witch but I have been drawn to tarot and learning how to interact with my angels and guides and have been trying to figure out what exactly I’m supposed to be doing. For whatever reason, mediumship keeps entering my mind though I honestly don’t know if that’s for me or even how I’d go about it… Can someone learn to do that? I know my grandmother on my mom’s side used to be able to see spirits and my mom was always very spiritual. Does something like that run in families?

Anyhow, happy to be here!

13 Likes

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! Glad you finally made it here. I guess I owe you that pink sleestak I promised you for your avatar :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Haha… how bout no :crazy_face: lol…

7 Likes

Good evening, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. Also a mom of 3! 2 boys & 1 girl. She’s my last 1 in school. My other 2 are adult aged :sob:

There is a course Whole Tarot that you may find helpful & the wonderful @Amethyst has a series of haiku poems for the meanings of cards in the forum too. I believe the main post is :flower_playing_cards: Tarot Poems by The Gifted and Talented Kasie

Feel free to jump in on any post or ask any questions everyone here is very helpful & supportive.

Some other divination work may be helpful to you too.

8 Likes

Small world… we have 2 girls and a boy and our girls are both young adults now! They do grow up so fast don’t they?

Thank you so much! I’ll definitely check those out. I’ve found that from working on starting to learn tarot that old saying seems to apply to me… the more I know, the more I know I don’t know! :thinking:

6 Likes

Hi @MoonGoddess welcome! I’m Peaches from Florida and a baby witch too :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

@MoonGoddess hello and welcome. It’s great you found your way here and so nice your hubby is here too. If you have any questions just ask. Someone will help you. Hope to chat soon

8 Likes

Hi there! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! The one @Siofra mentioned with the tarot haikus. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Your hubby probably has shown you around. If you need anything or have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out!

As for if you can learn to be a medium, I don’t see why not. Things like that run in families and it seems it’s in yours. I have no idea how to go about it though, other than mediation. Maybe someone else will have an idea.

I’m glad to have you here though! I look forward to chatting with you!

8 Likes

Hello! I think you can definitely develop psychic muscles. I have been practicing seeing things with my third eye. I seem to be getting better at it. An exercise I do on another service: someone names three things every day and you guess which one they’re thinking of. Try to picture it with your third eye :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi Steph,

Welcome from Jess Perth, Australia.

Very happy to have you here with us. This coven is amazing.

Looking forward to getting to know you. If you ever have any questions reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Jess

7 Likes

Yes it absolutely can. It does in my family.

9 Likes

Welcome.
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
It’s great to have you here!
You can absolutely learn to use your intuition and develop a clairvoyance or any other ‘clair’.
I did it with crystals and music. I recommend using Theta Realms Brainwave State. Here’s his YouTube link :link:

As for crystals, I’d suggest using amethyst, lapis lazuli, clear quartz, rose quartz, citrine and my favorite selenite. You can meditate with one in each hand or just one. You could sleep with them under your pillow. Or you could carry them on your person all or most of the time.
I wish you well with that, no matter which way you go about it.

Have a blessed Samhain/Beltane.

10 Likes

Merry Meet @MoonGoddess :blush:

Welcome to the forum! That is so wonderful that you and @Mark01 are exploring your magick together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

While I am sure Mark has already helped you learn your way around the site, know that you are warmly welcome to join in the forum activities (such as the weekly challenge and group ritual!). Make yourself at home here!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

6 Likes