Justice spells or to make the scales tip in your favor

You can substitute thyme for bay leaves in fragrance

8 Likes

I used the spell that @Francisco posted back in October 2020 when I had my hearing & within a very short amount of time I was approved for full disability benefits. The processing took a bit longer than I was initially informed, but it all worked out in the end. :two_hearts:

8 Likes

You’re very welcome, Megan! Good thoughts and positive energy flowing your way- best of luck! :pray::dove:

8 Likes

Hello @phoenix_dawn

Speaking from my personal experience because I am an Advocate.

Law is highly connected to Universe. Let me give you an example:

Tarot Reading: We read Tarot through literal word at first time and on second time to fill up gray areas, we try to find to find out the meaning of the cards purposively. When deciding any case, the Judge, use this principle. Just like tarot card, legal rules are guides of Universe which are called “Natural laws”. When legislation document those, sometimes they fail to interpret the universe properly, but courts are “Temple of Justice” which has direct connection to the Universe.

You don’t need any spell. You need to feel the Universe through that Temple of Justice (Court) and the Universe will listen to you.

I am 5th generation lawyer. Great great great grand-father was the first British-Indian judge from my family. I gifted my life to law. So you can believe me that if you can connect with Universe through the concerned Temple f Justice, it will give you all that you deserve.

9 Likes

@Princess_Tara thank you so much for your advice. I’ll relay the info to my husband to use in court as well lol

8 Likes

Good luck @phoenix_dawn

8 Likes

I don’t know exactly what I need… my fiancé passed away 6 months ago and always told me abd other he was leaving me everything and never wanted he to go with out or struggle. His son who really had nothing to do with him fought me and because I couldn’t afford a lawyer he won and has taken everything our home, or personal belongings… everything… I need something. My fiancé died where our home is that’s where I belong. Our stuff was my memories mv what can I do. We already went to court so a Justice spell may not be key

7 Likes

I don’t really have any suggestions but I am sending loving energy your way. @Princess_Tara do you have any suggestions for @amie. @praecog29 would be happy to add you to the energy exchange circle when it updates I’m sure and @christina4 would also add you to her distance healing box

6 Likes

Greetings @amie- wishing you a warm welcome to the forum :heart:

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your fiance and the situation with your home. I agree that with the court case over, court-specific justice spells may not be the most attuned to your situation, however, for such an unfair situation you may benefit from general justice spells.

This Justice Devotional Prayer invokes the righteous Goddess Hecate. It is a spell seeking fairness in general- not specific to a court case.

Hecate-Devotional-Prayer-360x240

I agree with @phoenix_dawn, who shared some wonderful resources of ways that you could seek positive energy in general that will hopefully help your situation.

Sending love and light to you- may justice be served and that what was wrongfully taken from you returned once again :pray::balance_scale:

8 Likes

Hello @phoenix_dawn

Thanks for dragging my attention here.

@amie

Thanks for sharing your problem here. According to y calculation someone cursed you, but don’t be afraid. We will help you to fight out your problems.

I am referring you these following spells. Perform these one after one:

1. Cleanse (To clear negative energy that is affecting you): https://spells8.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Spiritual-Cleansing-Bath-Spells8.pdf
  2. Anxiety Removal: https://spells8.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Anxiety-Be-Gone.pdf
  3. Return to the Slander: https://spells8.com/printable-pages-book-shadows/
  4. Identify & Banish Chaotic Energy: Identify & Banish Chaotic Energy Ritual
  5. Legal Blessing Spell: https://spells8.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Legal-Blessings-Win-a-Court-Case-Spells8.pdf
  6. Protection: https://spells8.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Prayer-to-Bast-Printable-Spells8.pdf
  7. Peace of Mind: https://spells8.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Spell-for-Peace-of-Mind-Spells8.pdf

Important Instructions:

• This will take a lot of time. So don’t rush, but try to complete all these rituals in one day means within 24 hours.
  • Wear a pentacle while doing this ritual. When all will be completed, then cleanse it with salt-water and incense to release the negative energy, if any left, to the universe. Drop it to the salt-water and dry it with incense smoke.
  • Never allow low vibration to influence you through depression, anxiety & so on. You are the most important person because you are the source of your magickal energy.
  • Never do any magick when lacking energy. In this stressful situation, it is difficult to get proper sleep, but use this sleep spell: https://kathyjacobson.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ee7e5ee88340133f4949e38970b-pi have some sleep, wake up fresh and start with cleansing.
  • If any of the stuff you are unable to collect from these list, please look at the purpose of the stuff and try to grab another stuff with same purpose. If that is not possible, please feel free to reach out me.

I am sure that you will feel good negative energy will go away from your life, family and home and any bad magick will go away.

Finally, if you wish, I can do a Tarot spread to find out the cause of your problem and possible solution for future or if you have any particular question. So, please feel free to reach out me. I am always there to help my friends.

Annesha

9 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria

She need a legal spell indeed.

Annesha

7 Likes

You have some wonderful advice for her!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

6 Likes

Of course, I’ll add her to my distance healing box!!! And I’ll pray and chant and send healing vibrations!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::dizzy:

7 Likes

Just to update everyone who may not have heard but my husband is finally home by the grace of our great god and goddess and I am thrilled. Thank you everyone for your guidance and advice and warm energy. You all are amazing

9 Likes

Glad to hear that!

All the best :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Thanks @christina4

Congratulation @phoenix_dawn I am extremely happy for you.

Thanks @Francisco

Annesha

7 Likes

@Princess_Tara wow! This works! It feels like I have my power back! Thank you for sharing the info! This has helped me in ways that I cannot explain. If there is anything I may contribute and return the blessing please let me know… forever grateful.

8 Likes

My pleasure. @anneshakargupta

6 Likes

Oh, this is exactly what I am in need of. I am in a very similar situation. I am very new (as in, just this last hour!) to this group, and I am already feeling my heart lift! I am going to read this and everything else I can find here. I will probably be back with questions, but I will start my own thread to not interfere with yours. Thank you all!

5 Likes

Welcome, @Lisa444! I’m so glad if you found it helpful. Please feel free to reach out with any questions and I wish you all the best with your justice spellwork! :sparkles::blush:

4 Likes