Kentucky New

35 f Eclectic ATR practitioner from Kentucky. I have been numerous times that I must learn things outside from what im used to so here I am. Today I have done quite a few classes I’m wondering if there’s a more advanced section. Kinda confused about the layout if I’m being honest. I hope everyone is having a gracious day. Ase

8 Likes

@Jaybrujeria
Love your profile pic!

If you have questions you can ask me or 1 of the mods no problem & I assume other members will also answer gladly

6 Likes

Merry meet @Jaybrujeria,

Welcome! When it comes to a wide variety of materials across various areas of magick, I’m happy to say you’ve come to the right place :grinning:

The Courses explore some of the most popular areas of magick, and while each one does dig a bit deeper into the material the further into the class, most courses are geared towards those new to the topic. However, there is one class with a second more advanced unit, and that would be Wicca Level 2

Wicca-Level-2-Solitary-Video-Course-360x240

When it comes to here in the forum, there are no level limits! You are welcome to open up discussions about beginner, intermediate, or advanced magickal topics and discuss freely with the coven. One of the best benefits here is sharing resources- if there is something specific you are studying, feel free to put out a call to see if anyone else has recommendations, advice, and wisdom to offer. We are all learning together! :infinite_roots:

Please make yourself at home here and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out- we are happy to help!

Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @Jaybrujeria! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You may want to look in the forum under the Books tag. We have a book club we read different book clubs for and some of those are more advanced, you could read some of the reviews and find something you like! Or join the next session that should be starting soon and tell us about a book!

I hope @TheTravelWitch_Bry helped you with the layout of the forum, but if you have any more questions just ask and someone will try to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Jaybrujeria :wave: :tada:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the mods here at Spells8 :heart: Nice to meet you!

I think it’s a wonderful idea that you’re learning things outside of what you already know or are used to. :books: That’s a wonderful place to start with a more advanced practice. One thing that I always tell people that are looking for a more advanced practice is to look outside of what you know. It’s also a good idea to dig into more advanced basic practices, if that makes sense :sweat_smile: In my opinion, there’s really no such thing as an “advanced” witchcraft course :mage: advancing in your practice just means getting better at what you already know and enjoy.

I look forward to getting to you know better here in Infinite Roots :infinite_roots:

:green_heart: Megan

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Jaybrujeria

I’m Marsha and I’m glad your path has let you here. I found the layout confusing too, especially when I first joined. I’ve been here for over a year and I’m still learning. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, just ask.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Thank you but I’m not wiccan I was when I first started out it worked for me until it didn’t any longer that was a good 5 years ago lol but again thank you :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I’m going to look over it though anyway, I’m being too objective. I apologize.

5 Likes

You will find there are many witches here! Theres a lot of good information in all of the courses even if just for the knowledge that is also used elsewhere. :smiling_face:

I am not Wiccan & have been a part of Spells8 & the forum over 2 years & now I’m a moderator within the forum.

I love :heart: it here & all the people, topics, & learning from & with others. :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

No worries (and no need to apologize), @Jaybrujeria! I’m not Wiccan either :blush: That being said, I still find myself using and finding inspiration from Wiccan materials and spellwork at times. That is the beauty of being Eclectic- we are free to take what we wish and set aside that which doesn’t align with our practices :raised_hands:

Whatever materials you choose to use or set aside, I hope you find plenty of knowledge to help you on your unique magickal path!

Much love and many blessings! :sparkles:

5 Likes