Kickstarter oracle cards

The Wisdom of The Sacred Bee Oracle

Have you seen these cards?

5 Likes

Do you have a link you can share to these @basil :honeybee: :question:

6 Likes

@MeganB

4 Likes

It’s a very pretty and colorful deck! Thank you for sharing it :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

@MeganB
I agree, pity of overseas taxes😱

5 Likes

Yes, that’s always a bummer :grimacing:

4 Likes

No I haven’t but I’ve heard of them.

5 Likes

I have not seen these but I LOVE bees (even tho I’m allergic)

3 Likes

Oh, no wonder this deck rings a bell! The creator (Kelly Burton) is here in the Spells8 Coven- @SacredBee! :honeybee: :hearts:

In their introduction they shared the already-released tarot deck called Journey of the Sacred Bee:

The deck uses sacred geometry and beautiful bees- it is absolutely gorgeous! :sparkles:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria
Great article. Just recently, a major supermarket chain aka M&S is planning to realease thousands of honeybees into the wild, to provide lovely honey to their customers.
More like jumping into the honey business “cornucopia” to me.
Is this company’s last nail on the coffin in an attempt to keep business afloat?
It has brought conservationist in uproar, accusing the company of decimating the numbers of wild pollinators.
“First provide the food for the bees and not the other way around”.
This has got me sharpening my Hooves and Hornes!. It’s Taurus season, I feel the blood running.:water_buffalo::taurus:

2 Likes

Hi There :slight_smile: I’m not here to self promote, so I haven’t been jumping into the convo but if you do want to get the Tarot deck in EU or AU a few shops carry them. The New Oracle has not been released yet. A donation to the Bee Conservancy from my end goes when I sell the decks to promote education and awareness.

5 Likes

That’s very good advice- wise words! :honeybee: :heart:

Thanks for jumping in, @SacredBee! :sparkling_heart: We are proud of the creations of the coven, so members are very welcome to share their crafts and talents!

Wishing you the best of luck as you work on The New Oracle! Judging by your tarot deck, I know the oracle cards will be just as amazing! :sparkles:

3 Likes