Kids now I heard it all,

My oldest is autistic and it’s so hard to get through to him sometimes when he’s playing with his Nintendo switch. He has sensory issues and that’s how he escapes and unwinds. Every time he wants a new game, he’s got to earn it!!

7 Likes

I also love horror but have you tried it on vr i couldn’t do it i was feeling faint lol… I am one of those people who are scared but its so addictive i just can help it lol even if that means i am running down the hallway at night so the disfigured creature in the video game doesn’t get me lol… I have found though since finishing the craft i have become fearless… I don’t know if that is a good thing of a bad …

5 Likes

I have played a couple of the Silent Hill games. My oldest is getting me a bundle of some sort on the Xbox :video_game:. He said he thinks that I’ll like the storyline as it continues.

I played the games before I saw the movies. :joy:

7 Likes

Silent Hill is AWESOME!!! When you start playing it if you get stuck let me know I’ve beat them all.

4 Likes

I remember playing the original 2 that came out. My son is very excited about me starting to play again. I will definitely let you know how I do & if I need any help. Thank you! :two_hearts:

4 Likes