Kinda new to everyone here!

Hi I’m new to this forum. My name is Linda. I’m from Florida and i am finally coming back to my roots. I have been looking for an interesting group of people
to learn from. I am glad to be here and meet a large group of like mind people from such an interesting community.

12 Likes

Hi @linda16! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re glad to have you here! It’s always nice to get back to where you started. Have you found the Courses? They’re a great way to get started on this site even if you know the information already.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Merry meet @linda16,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

We’re happy to have you here too, Linda- make yourself at home! :heart: Are there any areas of magickal in particular that you feel drawn to learn about? If so (or if you just want to chat about favorite topic!) know that you are always welcome to reach out. From Q&A to Witchy Wisdom feel free to explore the categories and don’t hesitate to jump into any discussions that interest you :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be!

5 Likes

Welcome @linda16, there are so many amazing people on this forum where we explore so many different and interesting things. Looking forward to seeing you around the site!

7 Likes

Hello there @linda16 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m a moderator here at Spells8 :hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I’m also from Florida! I’m over on the Gulf Coast, though, so I’m not sure where you are. I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic Polytheist :blush: :triquetra:

You’ll fit right in here! We have so many different people from all walks of life and religious beliefs :blush: I look forward to seeing you around!

6 Likes

Welcome @linda16! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. You’ve come to the right place in terms of what you’re looking for! :slight_smile: There’s so much to learn and tons of amazing people to learn from here in the forums.

I look forward to getting to know you more!

6 Likes

Hi Linda, Welcome! I am new myself here. It is hard for me to reach out and meet new people, so I am happy to see such an active community as well. Blessed Be!

7 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @linda16

I am Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m glad you are here and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. You are in the right place to meet like-minded people! Welcome to the family Linda :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

@linda16 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

7 Likes

I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for making me feel so welcome. I feel like I have truly come home. I have waited so long to find a community of people that are so willing to help and welcome me with open arms.

I have put my craft on the wayside for so long now I am ready to jump right back in. I am 66 years young I have 3 grown children, I babysit for my 9 month old grandson Mon thru Fri so whatever time i have is my time and I plan to put it

to good use in this group.

I know I will be learning a lot from everyone here. Again thank you for the warm welcome.

Blessed be

6 Likes

Hi Megan, it’s very nice to meet you. I’m on the East Coast in West Palm Beach. I’m a Solitary witch. I was raised Roman Catholic. Not very strict, didn’t really go to church when I moved to Florida 25 years. I have an altar in my bedroom. My children know I am a witch. when I moved here with my husband and my kids when they were young is when i started learning but my husband had a heart attack so I had to go to work and i had to put my dreams on the side. Now I have been reading as much as I can and taking free courses on line. You will be seeing and hearing from me a lot.

6 Likes

It’s a pleasure, Linda- welcome home! :heart::blush:

Much love and many blessings!

5 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry for that :heart: I’m sure that was a very difficult thing to do! I’m glad that everyone around you that’s important knows you’re a witch. It’s always nice when we can be ourselves around the people we love and care about! I hope to talk to you more!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.