Kittens! šŸ±

aww! There is nothing like brand new kittens! And in just a week or so you will have so many kitten capers! The best!! Congratulations on your kitties!

13 Likes

I think that would be perfect

Persephone just popped in my head for the one on the left. Not sure if itā€™s necessarily a personality match but it jumped in out of nowhere I have no idea why

12 Likes

Here are some magickal name guides that might spark some inspiration!

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll learn more about their personalities as the days go by and they become more outgoing- I imagine they might choose names of their own! :wink: :cat2: :two_hearts:

Blessed be! :paw_prints:

10 Likes

I love all animals but kitties might get a liiiiitle bit more love from me lol. They are so adorable! Hereā€™s to their good health and happiness!

11 Likes

Thank you for so many beautiful knowledges. How many beautiful names there are!

8 Likes

ā€œthe one on the end looks like that egg was ā€¦ā€ :joy::joy:thatā€™s made my day. Iā€™ve had such a mundane stressful day, you made me laugh when I read this. Thankyou :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Itā€™s my pleasure, @Airam! I agree, there are so many beautiful names out there to choose :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Speaking of, were you able to find some names for the adorable three musketeers, @amandakay? :blush: :cat2: :two_hearts:

I hope they are all doing well! :heart:

8 Likes

The babies are doing great! Their little eyes are starting to open, and theyā€™re getting bigger every day! Momma seems very proud of them. Iā€™m not sure in their gender yet, so we havenā€™t picked names yet! Our ā€œodd ballā€ kitten actually looks just like her momma and the two dark ones must be what daddy looked like! I thought it was special and sweet that she had one look like her! They have more color than I originally thought, a little more calico with brown, grey, and black. My 3 yr old adores the kittens and we will usually peek in on them once a day! I canā€™t wait for them to get their own personalities and start walking around. Itā€™s going to be so much fun. :heart:

10 Likes

10 Likes

Aww omg, how cute I am squeeing. My neighbor just got a kitten and my kids fell in love. My son loves cats and has been wanting one. I am trying to move before I get any more animals, LOL.

9 Likes

Awww, theyā€™re so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cat:

9 Likes

Oh my goodness what adorable little fluffs! Iā€™m so happy they are doing so well! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

@amandakay I just had a memory flash, the one with the white looks just like one I had when I was a kid. His name was Belvedere Bordegard Chauncey :laughing: I was like 6

7 Likes

Awww, now thatā€™s the fanciest name for a kitten Iā€™ve ever heard! :joy: :heartpulse:

7 Likes

@Nixi that is super cute, and such a fun name! I donā€™t think I could go for it, much less pronounce it, but thatā€™s awesome! You mentioned Persephone, and I really love that. It feels like a great fit, I really hope itā€™s a girl! :heart:

8 Likes

I was very proud and quite indignant if anyone referred to him as Belvedere ā€œHis NAME is Belvedere. Bordegard. Chauncey!ā€

Canā€™t to see if Iā€™m right. I would check them as soon as Momma lets you. You can tell when they are very small and then theyā€™ll all look the same for a few weeks. I donā€™t know how or why but thatā€™s been my experience and my stepmother says the same thing and she takes crazy cat lady to a whole different level.

When she and my father bought a house out in the middle of nowhere, they moved into a huge feral colony and it took over a year to catch them all and get them altered and vaccinated so she saw dozens of litters. She was actually able to rehab a good number of them.

Some were basically friendly to start with and some left as soon as the litter was born. My father turned a large shed into a luxury birthing and living area.

There was a small cat door but the majority stayed and took care of the motherless ones. There were litter boxes, feeding stations, two areas of bedding and several windows.

There was a lot of overgrown everything so they talked to the cats when they worked that area.
There was a shelter shed with beds and the basics too.

Yes Iā€™m serious.

That makes turning my home into a cat sanctuary look normal

Long response but I figured that everyone could use a laugh

8 Likes

So you grew up in the middle of dozens of kitties? :heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

I think you are all very strong- I feel like Iā€™d be peeking in on them every few minutes, Iā€™d never get anything done with such cute kittens around! :joy: :cat2:

Iā€™m so glad they are doing well! I bet theyā€™ll be bouncing around before you know it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sending love and light your way- have fun with the kittens! :heart:

10 Likes

Sadly no, my stepmother hated me when I was a kid and my father finally just gave up

10 Likes

Awwwā€¦ :sob: We love you hereā€¦

9 Likes