Kittens! 🐱

Well you are loved here and that is truly sad and sad people.

9 Likes

I don’t know how I missed comments but thank you @CelestiaMoon and @Heav3n it’s pretty much y’all here, my husband and my kids in that club. I love and appreciate you all so much.

@amandakay how are the babies?

8 Likes

They are doing great! Two of them are bundles of energy and love to play, but the runt is more laid back and loves to sleep. They’re all adorable and running all over the house. I know the one with white is a boy but haven’t checked the other two yet. I’m ashamed they still don’t have names! Lol

10 Likes

Ohhh my Gods, they’re so cute!!!

9 Likes

That’s great, they are sooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I wonder which one I said was going to be a calm one, I’m not looking for it but it would be fun.

As a Crazy Cat Lady I say the striped ones are probably going to get fairly big because they have a little Main Coon in them.

One of the litters I had (there were 3 at the same time :scream: ) was a set of 4 and as soon as they were born 2 looked like average, probably shorthaired, kittens. Then the other 2, they were a bit bigger and definitely Longhaired.

Within 2 weeks, the Longhaired ones were big puff balls. They looked like cotton balls with feet. Nobody believed they were from the same litter.

They grew into rather large puff balls. Beautiful grey and white puff balls with hair so long the male looked like he had a lion’s mane. King, the male grew to around 20 pounds and around 20 inches head to rump. He was one big kitty, and such a good kitty.

The two shorthaired ones were average size.

I don’t think you’re dealing with that big though :laughing:

Which one is the male? The 2nd picture?

9 Likes

Aww. I wish I could have one!! I love that male with the white face, that is so unusual!

8 Likes

Awww, little cutie cats! :heart_eyes_cat:
Just look at their sweet little faces :smiling_face: :two_hearts:

I’m surprised, I think you’re very lovable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I’m in love with them :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Don’t mind me squealing over here- they are adorable!!! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.