Krissie's First Spell Jar for Good Luck and Protection- Spelling Bee Weekly Challenge

Ok - took me a moment to realise what I was doing :see_no_evil: I figured it made more sense to merge the recipe and this topic into one as we’re all here already. I hope this works?! :joy:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for that! I appreciate it!

5 Likes

I’m glad for you! If anyone could use a nice surprise, it’s you! :hugs:

7 Likes

Oh @Susurrus- this is lovely! :heart_eyes: The chant you wrote is beautiful. I love how the words flow and feel warm- you did a great job weaving in your intentions :blush: It sounds like your first spell jar went wonderfully- congrats to you, and thank you so much for sharing :clap: May your magick bring you plenty good luck and keep you safe and well :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you so much! It took me a while to get it right for me, but at the time I was really nervous and didn’t know if I was doing the right thing. I am, but currently taking time to weave through the weeds to get where I need to be. Today I am definitely feeling like I have some kind of cold, so I’ll be in my bed if anyone needs me.

7 Likes

That was a beautiful prayer and spell! Congrats on your first spell jar and lots of blessings on your new personal path!! :raised_hands:

Get better today! When I’m feeling about to get sick, I make a point of blessing a beverage (drinkable yogurt for me) and mindfully sip it imagining that it is protecting me and preventing any harm. Blessed Be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Sorry you’re feeling run down :worried: I hope it passes quickly! I was feeling all snotty and sniffy today too and went straight for the Ginger tea - works like a charm :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I’m about to make some tea! I’ll have to add some intention while I’m stirring.

Thank you both!

7 Likes

I did this spell last night!
I started off with the Black tourmaline and Tigers eye meditations and then went straight into the spell as created by @Susurrus :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It was lovely!
I’ve added a gold knotted ribbon for luck and success with a white feather for peace to the outside for decoration.
I’m so pleased with my jar and looking forward to having some good things come my way too! :heart:
Thanks again for sharing this beautiful spell :hugs:

The ribbon bit:

5 Likes

Oh awesome! I hope there’s an abundance of love and light with your jar spell! I’m so happy that you tried it! It will definitely keep your positivity going today! Thank you so much.

I love the little additions that you put on the jar. Those are awesome too.

5 Likes

Agreed with Krissie!! The gold ribbon was a great choice and that’s a great picture of the finished jar!

Krissie, can we add this picture to the recipe above, to illustrate the spell? It would look amazing! :smile:

4 Likes

@Susurrus, great spell! Looks like you put in a lot of thought!

5 Likes

Thank you! I really worked hard on this one because I wanted it to stand out and be able to work for me in the best way. I have done another one since then and I think everything is working out with that one too. It was a Freezer Jar Spell and I thought it appropriate for what I was dealing with and since then things have been fine. I am very happy with what I have been able to accomplish since taking this on for myself. I am very at ease with the outcomes too.

5 Likes

It sounds like you’ve got a talent for jar spells, @Susurrus! Congrats on the successful spellwork- I’m glad they turned out so well for you :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you! I really like the jar spells. I have a couple on one of my witchy shelves and then the one in the freezer. I like them and the look of them.

4 Likes

@Susurrus SURPRISE! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Wow, @Susurrus! Congratulations on being printable! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much! This was amazing to see first thing this morning. I’m so happy and excited! Thank you @Limeberry! You’ve made my day!

5 Likes

Beautiful spell, @Susurrus thanks for sharing this! It looks like you put a lot of thought into this. :blush:

5 Likes

It took me a long time to come up with it, because I wanted it just right. I’m so happy that everyone likes it so much, I almost didn’t post it because I was shy and self conscious about it being the first spell I ever wrote. I’m happy that everyone seems to like it and enjoy it enough for it to be “published” on the site. Thank you so much.

5 Likes