Learning and listening

Hi. I’m Rubi from California I have always as a child have been very curious anything having to do with magic and nature so I’m finally here…I also started learning how to read tarot cards. I’m here to learn and wanting to find out where my place is in magic since this is all new to me thanks for reading… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi Rubi! Nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’ve found your way to a community that is not only inclusive and awesome, but wonderfully helpful as well. I’m Megan, and I have been practicing some form of witchcraft and paganism for over 10 years.

Please feel free to ask any questions, engage in discussions, and make yourself at home!

1 Like

Hi Rubí! It’s great to have another West Coaster in the forum! :partying_face:

A good way to start is to find the nearest occult/metaphysics shop in your area. The owners are usually very friendly and will guide you towards what is best for you. You don’t need to buy anything in your first visit, but the best thing to get is usually books.

Some people are afraid of everything witchy, but the reality is that the more you learn, the less you fear. So reading is always the best path.

Also, visit our Online Courses page and watch the videos there. If you have questions, you can ask us anything!

Blessed be! :sparkles:

1 Like