*Learning as I go*

My name is Magg79 and I’m just learning as I go.

If looking for literature, and anything else that will teach me as I’m learning my craft. Feel free to reach out.

16 Likes

Hi @maggie79! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’ve got a link to the Courses for you! That’ll get you started and then you can start collecting your books from there! Figure out what you like and then start collecting. Although Scott Cunningham’s works are always good, even if it’s a bit dated.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Merry meet @maggie79,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

I second Amethyst’s suggestion about the Courses- they are amazing resources when it comes to learning about magick! :books:

For literature and books in particular, there is a list of recommended books for Wiccans that you might be interested in. The list can be found here:

Recommended Books for Wiccans
Best-Books-for-Wiccans-360x240

You are also warmly invited to come check out the Spells8 Book Club- there have been so many magickal books reviewed and shared by coven members since the club got started (and next session starts tomorrow!)

Here is a Masterlist of Book Reviews and Discussions. It’s a good place to scroll and browse to see if any books catch your eye :open_book: :sparkles:

Make yourself at home here, Maggie! Wishing you all the best with your magickal studies :mage:

Blessed Be!

9 Likes

Welcome @maggie79. There is so much information on this site and so many excellent people. I hope you enjoy your time on here.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @maggie79 :wave:

My name is Megan! I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist - and a moderator here at Spells8! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve come to a great place for learning witchcraft and magic - we’ve got tons of information here on the forum and the Spells8 site itself! Is there anything in particular that you’re interested in?

7 Likes

Welcome @maggie79! :sparkles:

You’ll find so much to learn here on Spells8, but especially in the forums. I learn something new every day here from the wonderful community :slight_smile:

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

7 Likes

Hi Maggie!

I am learning as I go also. I love how you got responses with helpful information <3 Good luck on your journey!

9 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @maggie79

It’s so nice to meet you, Maggie. I am Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Maggie, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

I absolutly love this !!! Thank you

6 Likes

@maggie79 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

6 Likes

Thank you !!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.