Learning tarot intuitively

Merry meet my witches! I wanted to share with you the new course I’m starting this evening via zoom with someone I met online Instagram~she goes by igot5onittarot and I think she’s amazingly in tune. We are working with the rider tarot deck for its simplicity and originality. I’m really eager to dive into this 4 week class and flesh out my learning capabilities. If anyone is interested in learning more she hasn’t capped the class and I’m sure would love more students!

9 Likes

I don’t have that deck. I’m not really up for a class rn. Sorry

5 Likes

Ohh what’s the time difference in the UK?

6 Likes

It sounds like a very interesting course on tarot, @AliceInWonderdab! :star_struck: I hope you enjoyed it- what did you think of the first class? :blush:

Thanks for sharing her Instagram- does she have a website or YouTube channel to check out? Like mrs and Christina4 mentioned, we are all in different time zones and have different decks, so it would be great to have a bit more info about the details of the course! :sparkles::flower_playing_cards:

5 Likes

I agree with @TheTravelWitch! Can you provide more info? Like time & time zone, dates, price? or free?, can you work with any tarot decks or just the Rider-Waite?

4 Likes

I looked on her IG and I didn’t see anything about her having a website or YT channel

4 Likes

Hmmmm that’s a good question~she’s in Toronto Canada~I’ll find that out for you!

3 Likes

I also thought I could always adopt the lessons and then reteach them in my own fashion? I don’t think you need the same deck it’s just easier to learn from the Rider but the cards are all essentially the same.

2 Likes

I’m in Edmonton Alberta Canada and she was on zoom last nite at 6 PM for me (8PM her time) the course is $111 Canadian dollars for the four weeks (I’m not sure if it’s a daily class yet)

4 Likes

Awesome @AliceInWonderdab. I took a web class (free) from Biddy Tarot and she has a ton of free resources that help learn any tarot. I did buy her book and I had already purchased her everyday tarot prior without realizing it was hers until she used it for the class. One thing that I also learned on my own is that working on the third eye chakra is important for opening up the intuitive mind that makes reading tarot and oracles easier. I also ask my spirit guide to aid me in interpretation for others. I have been practicing daily and it really is important to have that daily practice and to make sure you journal about the journey.

It’s fantastic that you found a way to learn more about tarot. That price is a bit out of my range at the moment and I am still in my Master’s degree program which takes up about 10 hours weekly on top of working 20 hours a week and making sure I spend at least 2 hours every other day on my own business. Tapped out on time after all that (oh and I meditate for 30 minutes in the morning and evening…not to mention making sure that my husband and I eat.) Yeah I am a work-a-holic lol.

Blessed be!!!

4 Likes

@Magdelina
I agree on Biddy Tarot, she’s great!:+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for looking into it, @missa! :raised_hands:

That’s very helpful- thanks for sharing the course cost and time zone, @AliceInWonderdab! :+1: 8PM in Toronto is 3AM here in Warsaw- I love tarot, but I have to admit I love sleeping even more :face_with_hand_over_mouth: But thanks for sharing about the course and I hope you continue to enjoy it :heart:

Agreeing with @Magdelina and @Basil about Biddy Tarot- I reference her site all the time. For a free site, she has a ton of great info about tarot! :flower_playing_cards:

3 Likes

I do love Biddy Tarot!

2 Likes

I’d be more than happy to amend the classes into topic form here for anyone that’s interested? I wouldn’t ask for her course payments but would happily accept any monetary tips or gratitude funds if anyone feels they benefited :black_heart:
Something to think about! No pressure

Sending you so much love and light.

3 Likes

She’s good! I like Biddy tarot

3 Likes

I’ve also got the tarot journal by Amy Cesari to help me keep track of my thoughts and learnings. Plus it’s got blank pages that one can colour up and I really like that!

4 Likes

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

I need this!!!¡

2 Likes

It’s so awesome~I have her planner (from last year but since I didn’t do much I’m just amending it to be this years :joy_cat:)

It has loads of blank pages and it’s grid dotted to help with alignment etc and there’s also a lot of helpful information

1 Like