Lesson 1 finished

I just finished lesson one of the initiation feel good took a whole bunch of notes LOL iknew a lot already though

14 Likes

These courses are amazing! I’ve done several for refresher and continue to do so, along with several that I’m learning quite a bit from!

12 Likes

Nice! Congratulations
My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana

Blessed be lovely :magic_wand:

10 Likes

Congratulations! :sparkles:

Sometimes, it’s nice to go over the things you already know, just to solidify that knowledge a little bit more. I’m glad it was enjoyable. :black_heart:

10 Likes

Oh yeah thanks for the encouragement guys

9 Likes

Congrats on finishing the first lesson, @Lunadragon, you’re on a roll! :raised_hands: :tada:

Keep up the great work- happy studies! :books: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Congratulations @Lunadragon and welcome to the Coven my names Crystal I’m a Bruja from Virginia feel free to ask questions and share your knowledge with us. Blessed be :witch_pentacle: :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

congratulations my dear!
keep up the good studies! :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Congratulations! That’s great!

9 Likes

Woot woot just finished day three of my initiation taking it slow not trying to rush through going to take each day at the end of time so far so good for some reason a lot of this actually came to me in dreams and just through life so I kind of guess I already knew maybe a lot of it but it feels good to be reinsured

7 Likes