Let me introduce myself

Hello All, my name is Sarah. I started doing research into witchcraft in December of 2021 and then in January I found out though a spirt channeling that I have ancestors that are witches and my journey begins. I’m more into crystal magic and spell jars, but I’m sure the more I learn I will enjoy doing everything. I’m from Alberta Canada

8 Likes

Merry meet @Sarah51! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I love working with crystals & my favorites are spell jars also. I would suggest going through the courses section & there is so much information you’re sure to learn something. Or if a topic isn’t in the courses search the forum for any topic of interest or start your own. Someone will be with you as soon as they can to point you in the right direction.

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful & supportive of your unique path or journey. I have been a part of Spells8 & the forum for about a year & a half. It’s an amazing place & I have grown so much from all that I have learned & continue each day!

4 Likes

Hi @sarah51! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second doing the courses. They’re just chock full of information and you never know what you might learn. If you have any questions, about the courses or anything else, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

What is spirit channeling the first time I have heard this term?

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @sarah51 I’m Marsha from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us.
:heart:

4 Likes

Spirit Channeling is when a reader/medium allows a spirit to speak through them.

4 Likes

Welcome!!! We are so glad to have you here :purple_heart: Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Greetings from North Carolina!

Kat

5 Likes

Welcome Sarah! I’m from the Eastern Panhandle of WV. This is truly a great place, full of caring people. We’re glad you’re here!

5 Likes

Hai im nikki and welcome

5 Likes

Merry meet @sarah51,

Welcome to the forum, and congrats to you for beginning your exciting magickal journey! :sparkles:

It sounds like you have some wonderful magickal interests- have you been able to find everything okay? There is a lot of content on both the main Spells8 site and here in the forum, so I recommend using the Search Tool (with its advanced filters) and the Tag System to quickly find discussions about your favorite aspects of magick.

And if you have any questions, the Q&A Category is there for you! You have a friendly coven of fellow-magick lovers, so feel free to ask away :infinite_roots: :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Sarah!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.