Limit On Likes?

Does the like limit go up or does it stay where it’s at all of the time? Also, how is a day calculated? :grimacing: For me, it’s only 3:30 AM and I’m already being warned about not having many likes left. Everyone stop posting good comments. :rofl:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl: 20 characters…

7 Likes

Not only the likes are limit, but also a short comment wouldn’t be send, like the one before by me. :roll_eyes::grimacing:

7 Likes

@praecog29 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I feel you. That is sooo funny. I have had the same warning (often)… and the same questions, but hey… it forces me away from my computer for a couple of hours. LOL

7 Likes

This is a good question and I didn’t know it was something that is limited.

Maybe @Francisco has an answer for this here if it is something that he can adjust or change.

7 Likes

Yes! I’ve had that problem so many different times! With comments too.

8 Likes

LOL This is a great conversation :joy: It was brought up by Roxanne a while ago when she was running out of love!

I just increased it. It exists only so that people who use them all can get a badge, which is nice though! :slight_smile:

That was set to 20 characters minimum by default… I just changed it to 10!

6 Likes

Thank you, @Francisco. I guess I should have used the search function first. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I didn’t see any in site suggestions so I created one here. (In my defense I was up at 3:00 a.m. trying to keep up with @TheTravelWitch’s schedule. :sweat_smile:) Oops. Thank you for the increase.

Edit: @kasie, do you think we can break through the new limit of 140? :grin:

7 Likes

I hit the limit all the time too, I would hate it and be off & on the computer all day long. When my sleep was out of whack I would be on @TheTravelWitch schedule too.

I think I have the comment and the like badges, I know I have the Heart of the Forum badge somewhere in my list of them. I have just been out of sorts for a while. Things are starting to come around I think. The last couple of days I have felt really good mentally and physically.

7 Likes

It’ll be fun to try! :grin:

8 Likes

@Francisco to the rescue! :man_superhero::clap:

And oh my goodness! :laughing: @Praecog29 and @Krissie117- get some sleep, loves! Forum posts aren’t going anywhere- everything will be there when you wake up well-refreshed and ready for a new day :sun_with_face::two_hearts:

7 Likes

I wish I could fall asleep tonight. Its not for lack of trying. I had 3 good nights of sleep this week. Im hoping tomorrow night I will do better.

5 Likes

Like @krissie117, sleep isn’t my friend this week. Maybe this weekend?

Anyway, who else is going to keep you company at this time of the night/morning? :sweat_smile: (2:49 AM here makes it nearly 9 AM there?)

6 Likes

Hahaha yes, @praecog29! :grin: Some days it’s silent in the forums at this time but other days it is bursting with activity! I never what to expect when I sign on- just that it is always exciting and interesting!

I hope everyone had a very restful weekend :relaxed:

5 Likes

@TheTravelWitch I was all kinds of chatty yesterday and seemed pretty quiet to me. I was kind of sad, but it’s the same with me, I’m always pleasantly surprised when I come to the forum. One of my favorite things is when there are new Introductions or new people to speak to. It’s always been something I look forward to since I came on the scene over the summer. :heart:

5 Likes

Cheers to that, @Krissie117! It is always fun to log in and see who is around the forums- even after so many months, I never know what to expect! It is always exciting :laughing:

And yes, it so nice to meet newcomers and read their stories! :blush: The forums have grown pretty steadily as of late- cheers to many new friends and coven members to come as we move into next year! :partying_face:

5 Likes