Little Bit of Everything Spice Blend

If you love the taste of an everything bagel, this is the spice blend for you! Add our Little Bit of Everything Spice Blend to sauteed veggies, meats, appetizers, eggs, and even homemade crackers or bread.

Ingredients
2 parts poppy seeds
1 part black sesame seeds
1 part white sesame seeds
1 part onion powder or dried minced onions
1 part garlic powder or dried minced garlic
1 part sea salt

Directions
Mix the above ingredients. If using whole spices instead of powdered, you may want to lightly grind everything in a mortar and pestle to make sure the spices are melded together. Add to your favorite dishes and store extras in an airtight container.

6 Likes

I love this @Susurrus very easy to remember and easy to do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks for the recipe!

3 Likes

@NickWick oh you are very welcome. We love everything bagels in my house so I think I am going to make some of this up as well!

3 Likes

Very cool! I’ve always wondered what goes into everything bagels.

2 Likes

It’s easy enough that you can make enough to keep on hand or just enough for what you are making. I am going to make sure I have everything & make some.

2 Likes

Oh is that a book? :open_book: I’d love to get my hands on it :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

3 Likes

It is a little witchy cookbook that I got in a Witchy Box Subscription that I used to have. You could probably check their website for it, I’m not sure if it was something special for that month. I got it from the Tamed Wild monthly box. It’s a great little book of quick recipes. The next one that I am posting is for Marinara Sauce. There are spices, drinks, sides, all kinds of things in there. There’s also a glossary that has different spices/ingredients and their correspondences in it.

3 Likes

Oh, neat! I’ll have to look for it :partying_face:

3 Likes