Llewellyn Spell A Day, Friday, October 22, 2021

October 22, 2021
Friday

Color of the day: Pink
Incense of the day: Rose

Wiccan Spell Jars
For many Wiccans and Pagan’s, getting to know our culture and sharing it with others has become a fun way to celebrate October. It’s fun to see witchy movies on every channel, including the ol’ pointy hats and golden buckles like it’s 1746! Take it up a notch today by picking three facts about witchcraft that matter to you and sharing them with people you know and love.

Gather three spell jars ( about 7 by 2 inches each). Inside each jar, place a cinnamon stick, a pinch of dried witch hazel herb, and a small charm stone (or other spiritual object). Include an image and a fact about witchcraft that is easily readable through the jar. (Print out an image and write a fact upon it.) Place the jars on a family alter, holiday table, or windowsill to promote gratitude knowledge of our culture this holiday season.
-Estha McNevin

13 Likes

Ooo… I like this one, I will have to bookmark it in my copy of the Spell A Day! There are some really good spells in there. :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Hey this is cool. Do you give the jars to people you love?

That’s neat :slight_smile:

Bookmarking.

6 Likes

I read it as leaving it in your home and when others visit, they can learn about who you are. But giving it away wouldn’t hurt at all! That’s actually a great idea!

6 Likes

That’s really beautiful- an October witchy celebration that educates as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love this, Christina, thanks so much sharing! :raised_hands: :heart:

4 Likes

You’re absolutely welcome :relaxed:

4 Likes