Llewellyn's Virtual 'witchy' Forum

Authors Mat Auryn, Astrea Taylor, Cat Gina Cole, and Danielle Dionne will be discussing the topic of, “Why Psychic Skills Are Important to Witchcraft” in this forum Fri, Oct 21, 2022, 3:00 PM EDT.
I’ve attached the sign-up link to this email.

Llewellyn’s Virtual Author Forum: Why Psychic Skills Are Important to Witchcraft – Crowdcast

15 Likes

Just signed up! Thank you for sharing!!!

11 Likes

I wasn’t sure whether ‘general discussion’ was the correct choice. :blush: If others would help pass it on, I think it would be fantastic!

10 Likes

This looks very interesting thank you for sharing it. And I never know where to post my questions or comments either. :grinning:

9 Likes

Ooh, thanks for letting us know!

8 Likes

When in doubt, “General Discussion” is always a safe place to house things! :grinning: :+1: If there’s another category it happens to fit in, then no worries- that’s why us mods are here to help keep things tidy :broom::wink:

You’re doing great, Wysteria- thanks so much for sharing this! It looks like it will be an interesting talk :raised_hands: :heart:

8 Likes

Ohh thanks for sharing! This looks like it’ll be a good discussion :clap:

8 Likes

Merry meet

9 Likes

Merry Meet!!

9 Likes

I signed up too. I get the emails. Thanks for sharing! See you there.

8 Likes

Just signed up as well, thank you!

8 Likes

Don’t know if any of you had the chance to make this forum, but it was great. Too short at roughly 30 minutes & the authors were delightful. They were knowledgeable, engaging, open, and very interesting.
If you couldn’t make it, consider going to the Llewellyn website to sign up for future events.
Thanks!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.