Looking forward to this site bringing community!

Merry meet! My name is Drew (he/him) and I’m new to the Wiccan path. I am reading all the books (more than I’ve ever read in my life!) and doing lots of research. I was extremely happy to find this website and my first Mabon ritual and spell from here. It was an absolutely wonderful experience. Even more amazing, was to find out there is actually a community behind this here on the forums!

I hear there are Zoom group meetings and Wicca based rituals. Is that something any member can attend? If so, how would I join? It’d be amazing to join for Samhain!

I’m looking forward to becoming more involved here and in the Wicca path. Blessed be!

14 Likes

Hi! I’m new as well. It definitely is a lot of reading. If you have Amazon kindle there are a lot of downloads that are free to read. Welcome! There is more information I’m finding everyday.

8 Likes

Merry Meet to you both! I’ve been here about two months. This community is full of amazing, friendly, knowledgeable people. There’s more here than I can keep up with, which means there’s always something new to check out.

I use Scribd a lot for books. It’s 9.99 a month, but you can read just about anything. I look forward to seeing you both around the forums, and if you have questions, just ask. There’s always someone who will be happy to answer!

8 Likes

I like your idea to have a Zoom group meeting for Samhain!

10 Likes

@AlwaysBackToOne hello and welcome. This is a great place with tons of information available. The ppl here are supportive and knowledgeable. I’m sure someone will be on soon to provide links to the zoom and the other features. Hope to chat soon

8 Likes

Merry meet Drew @AlwaysBackToOne!

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here :infinite_roots: :heart: I’m so glad to hear that you’ve been enjoying the site so far :blush:

While there is a Ritual for Samhain, I don’t believe there is currently a scheduled live meeting to do the ritual. There is however is a weekly group ritual held each Thursday!

The details of the weekly group ritual are shared each Tuesday over in A Sacred Space (a category reserved for coven members) and the ritual itself takes place all day Thursday. Everyone is welcome to do the ritual in their own time and space or can attend a Zoom meet at a scheduled time to do the ritual together as a group. All members of the forum are invited to join- you do not need to sign up in advance.

→ You can find more details in the post for this week’s group ritual, here: (Group Ritual - Oct 7) Chaos Magick :tophat: [note that you must be logged in to view the ritual!]

You are very warmly invited to join the ritual and other ongoing forum activities as well (such as the weekly challenge). Make yourself at home here! :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York :apple:
It’s nice having you here! If you need anything, just ask! Nice meeting you!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Hi there @AlwaysBackToOne! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! We’re always happy to meet new people. Have you found the many Courses yet? They’re free and a great way to learn. Then if you want to do a deep dive on say, candle magic or green witchcraft you can get books on what you’re interested in.

Keep an eye out for the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News posts. They’re a great way to see what activities we’re up to so you can jump right in, and a way to get to know your fellow coven members by chit-chatting about your week down in the comments.

I look forward to getting to know you! :hugs:

6 Likes

I have found the courses! I will certainly be utilizing those, I’ve always been fascinated by green witchcraft and felt very connected with it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great! If you need any help, just holler!

4 Likes

Welcome @AlwaysBackToOne, it’s a pleasure to have you with us.

I am Temujin and I am from Australia. I’m looking forward to getting to know you more in this community.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

Looking forward to Samhain too!! :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

Welcome to the Coven @AlwaysBackToOne! It’s great to have you here :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

@AlwaysBackToOne ~ Welcome! Glad you’re here!! :grinning:

4 Likes