Looking to find my path

Hello! I am Amanda. I am 30 years old and from southern Indiana.

I grew up surrounded by religion-Pentecostal to be exact. It was forced down my throat and constantly used as an excuse to how things were. I never accepted most of what I was taught about this organized religion.

Instead, I questioned everything.

This caused problems as those who have grown up similar to me can imagine. I always felt like there was something more. That I was not being told the whole story. It would take me many years to figure out that there were many others who felt much like I did. It was not wrong to question things. It was not wrong to want more out of my path-whatever that may be.

So long story short, I’m on a mission to harness my energy and CHOOSE the path that is right for me.

9 Likes

Merry Meet, Amanda.

Being from northern Indiana, I understand how this conservative State can cause many of us to struggle with our questions. Questions are good. Mystery is good. It’s hard for those around us to always accept that, though.

I believe you came to the right place. This forum has been so open and welcoming to me and others on here and I have learned so much from the members here. I hope you are able to, as well. I wish you all the best on your journey!

3 Likes

Welcome @amanda16

There is nothing more empowering like choosing what resonates with you! There’s so much to learn about everything in this life and the unseen, its exciting and overwhelming at times.

I love this little community. Everyone is welcoming and friendly, knowledgeable and never leaves me, personally, feeling let down and clueless.

3 Likes

Welcome Amanda,
searching for your own path can be a very rewarding experience, as well as eye-opening, the more you search, the more you will learn, and the more you will grow as an individual, I wish you the best of Luck on your journey and if any questions arise,… ALL of us here are happy to help however we can

2 Likes

Hi Amanda,
Welcome to the path, there is no right or wrong way to practice. But always remember the three fold law, and do no harm do as you will. Karma is a reminder to be a moral person. Just as Christianity is do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but many use religion as a weapon instead of a tool to do more and share hope.
What area do you feel pulled to?

2 Likes

Very warm greetings to you, Amanda! :heart:

It sounds like your path has been one of discovery and learning :open_book: - you are very strong to stay true to your beliefs, and I am glad you listened to your instincts and that they eventually led you to where you are today! :sparkling_heart: I love your optimism and determination for new knolwedge- I hope you can find some interesting new topics to explore here in the forums! :books::two_hearts:

If there is an area of magick that calls out to you, feel free to give a Search for it within the forums- there’s a lot of information in here! :laughing: If you ever have any questions, or tips and experiences from your practice that you’d like to share- please feel free to do so! :blush:

I can’t wait to talk with you more- you are very welcome here!

Blessed Be :sparkling_heart: