Looky what came

Tysm my Sister Blessed Be :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bouquet:

7 Likes

@Susurrus yep i have to search no further for my twinsie. Bc its u. Too many similarities. Im a fall risk too. I love when i go to new doc offices and they how many falls in the last 12 mo. Im like ummmmmmmmmm it would be easier to tell u how many this week.

9 Likes

@BryWisteria yep, most definitely. U know it lol :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

When I was getting fitted for a pair of my braces I remember them asking me something about when my knees do & donā€™t hyperextendā€¦ I said if there was anything more than daily but less than monthly, that was about how many times they did it. :laughing:

10 Likes

Lmao!!! Yep me too. I wear braces too. They are brutal tho. Bc of the severity of my neuropathy i can only wear them a few hrs and they have to come off. It sucks

10 Likes

Omgā€¦ I canā€™t wear them for a full day either. My knee braces have metal rods that are hinged on the sides. Those are a PIA for sure. My ankle ones, after a while my ankles are likeā€¦ hey can we change positions if we arenā€™t going to be on our feet for a whileā€¦ so they come off usually in the afternoon when I wear them unless I put them on later & Iā€™m working in the yard.

Actually, yesterday I wasnā€™t wearing them & was folding a mountain of laundry but when I went to turn around, my ankles were like, nope not doing that, & I fell onto the pile of laundry, the top part fell on top of me & I still managed to hold onto the items in my hands when I landed. It was getting up that was a bit difficult. My husband assisted me while my dog was ā€œhelpingā€ :laughing:

9 Likes

Mine are ankle leg afoā€™s that fit in shoes. No metal in them. But no matter how much padding nor different shoes i buy, im lucky if i van wear them for 3 hrs and them its like my feet are screaming ā€œnope lady these gotta come offā€. My ankles roll constantly. Shoot i fall with or without the braces. I am equal opportunist.

6 Likes

I have the ankle ones they are flexible but the support straps & the laces get me every time. My knee ones are the PIA because of the hinged rodsā€¦ my knees hyperextend & they keep them from going in an unnatural position while Iā€™m walking or standing. I just hate the braces & will only wear them if I leave my house.

After a few hours with the ankle ones, my feet hate me :laughing: so off they come & as soon as there is more than just me & my dogā€¦ my husband & sons know if I randomly grab them to brace themselves because my ankles just gave up on me without warning. Itā€™s like a random game of freeze tag in slow motion :rofl:

6 Likes

Oh yessssssssssā€¦

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.