Lorie's Introduction

Hello everyone Im new here abd excited to learn from you all, Blessed be

6 Likes

Welcome, Lorie! :wave:

I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many useful new things!

Tell us a bit more about yourself! Where are you from? Are there any areas of Magic that you are interested in learning?

Also, feel free to explore the Forum and comment on any topic you like.

Blessed Be!

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @lorie! :heart:

I hope you have been enjoying the forum so far. There’s a lot to see and do here, so you may want to visit the Weekly News Post - Merry Meet Monday to help you find your footing. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! :blush:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hi @lorie! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the forum. I look forward to chatting with you. There is a Group Tea Ritual tomorrow that’s really simple and will give you a chance to know your fellow coven members a bit better.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and give you a hand. I look forward to getting to know you!

3 Likes

Hi I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA & it is great to have you here! We just voted on a coven name & you can learn more here. If you are artsy we are looking for a sigil. Feel free to post it here if you come up with something!

:partying_face: Three Cheers for our Infinite Roots Coven!

Or just to see what others have done. There are some great ones in there already, we are going to vote on the sigil after we have some more entries.

3 Likes