Love and Light and Brightest Blessings

Merry Meet, my name is Claudia, and I am from Germany, but live in Thailand since 2013, I am an English/Social Science Teacher online in China, and they call me “The Whispering Witch” because of my ability to communicate with animals. I have always lived the witchy lifestyle and am very connected to nature and the Universe. I came across this group when I was surfing the net and am happy to be here and hope I can learn even more and connect with many like-minded witches. Blessed Be … Love & Light to all of You <3… Claudia <3

9 Likes

Welcome, @judith4! Or do you prefer Claudia? I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the coven! Have you found all the Courses yet? They’re a great place to start!

If you have any questions, please just ask and someone will be happy to help you out! I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA & I’m so happy that you have found your way here! Make sure you check out the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! March 22nd :full_moon: thread to find out what is going on in the forums! It will change on this coming Monday with the new information for the week. We also have :full_moon_with_face: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Strength of the Full Moon that can be done this week too! It’s a lot of fun & the coven gets to see how others celebrate the moon!

4 Likes

Welcome @judith4 it’s a pleasure to meet you, I am NickWick.

5 Likes

Merry Meet, Claudia! Welcome to the Coven! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction, you seem to be very in tune with your intuition and witchy energy. Nice!

Feel free to explore the forum and comment on any topic you like.

Blessed Be!

5 Likes

Welcome to our covens! We’re neely called Infinite Roots. Anyway, I’m from New York, I’m a single mom of four. :scream: But I’m glad you’re here. There’s loads of info!
Blessed be

3 Likes

Please be welcome, (@judith4)Miss Claudia, what wonderful tales you will be able to share with us. This is a friendly and welcoming group. No hate or mean spiritedness but kind and caring people who think alike and are accepting of everyone’s beliefs. or practices. Blessed be.

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @judith4 Claudia! :heart:

What an exciting life you live- so many wonderful adventures! :star_struck: I hope Thailand is blessing you with some warm weather and delightful food :blush:

I love your passionate and earthy energy- you are very welcome here! Others have shared some great links about how to get involved in the forum. You are warmly invited to the Forum Activities!

I’m looking forward to talking more with you soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

2 Likes