Love and light, my fellow witches! Some questions

You’re welcome! Anything to help!

6 Likes

Welcome welcome. Have u ever tried making your own chai tea? Herbs are my specialty.

7 Likes

whoooaaa what a beautiful herb pantry you’ve got there! I have never tried making my own chai tea, but I really should try it lol, considering how often I choose that tea to drink. Any tips?

7 Likes

For chai find a good roobius for your base. Also when u can try to buy locally your herbs or grow them. If u are like me and have to order herbs online and grow your own have at least 2 suppliers. I personally have 3. But i have tested these suppliers and their herbs are superior quality. Ive gotten herbs before that are like saw dust.

7 Likes

As someone who lives in an RV full-time (i.e., limited space), I am so jealous of this apothecary!!! I have a decent one considering my space but would love to have more. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

My hubby bought me this special cabinet for my herbs and books.

7 Likes

Merry meet, @chaitea43 !

I’m Kat and currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, and moon magic. My current deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and the Morrigan, a recent guide in my life.

So glad to have you here!

8 Likes

Oooooo please share your chai tea recipe!! I am a recent convert having only first tried it a couple of years ago and would love to make my own chai in larger quantities!

8 Likes

@MeganB
With a dissertation I could have said the same thing.
But my Megan? I couldn’t have said it better!
You have a gift honey.
Love and Blessings as always
Garnet

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.