Mabon Recipes

Hello all,
does anyone care to share some recipes for Mabon?

6 Likes

Hey there @crystal35 :wave:

I don’t have any of my own recipes for Mabon but I’m sure I could find some real quick. :apple: You can also check our Mabon 2022 :fallen_leaf: Coven Celebrations section to see if anyone posts any recipes over there. Please note, you have to be logged in to see that section of the forum

I plan on making this apple strudel :apple:Easy Autumn Spiced Apple Strudel for Mabon :apple: made with Love and Gratitude

The No-Bake Peach Pie :peach: could be another good one!

4 Likes

I usually post a recipe a week here, and this week’s is a great looking corn chowder which would be great for Mabon. But I’m more than willing to share more!

4 Likes

Greetings @crystal35!

Megan and Amethyst have got some great advice- I would also add that you could browse the #recipes category to find all sorts of fun recipes and ideas! :woman_cook:

In terms of autumn cooking, the focus shifts to a lot of late-summer crops. Think pumpkins, apples, pears, grapes, squash, zucchini, etc. If you have a garden, a great way to honor the season is to use what is currently ripe and available in your area :grapes: :apple:

Adding certain fall spices can also help a Kitchen Witch embrace the season too- I love to bring out cloves, cinnamon, all spice, ginger, cardamom, kumin, nutmeg, and vanilla at this time of year :drooling_face: :two_hearts:

I hope you can find some perfect recipes for Mabon- wishing you a blessed (and delicious) Sabbat! :sparkles:

3 Likes