Magical uses of carnations?

So ever the romantic cody bought me flowers and surprised me with them. Im not really much a fan of keeping flowers in my home but the thought was sweet and i appreciate him stocking my spell cabinet with a new ingredient but what can i use them for?

9 Likes

For a spell bath it might be useful. Other than that, or as a gift for a specific deity, no idea on my end.

6 Likes

Beautiful carnations, Phoenix! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I wouldn’t include them in any spellwork you are hoping to ingest (while some parts of carnations are edible under certain conditions, it would have to be a food-grade plant. Most flower sellers treat the flowers with preservatives or colorings that are not edible) but you do have plenty of options! :blush:

Flowers can be included in spellwork for springtime, growth, blooming, flourishing, abundance, nature, etc. They are a very versatile ingredient that could be added to many kinds of spellwork! :blossom: :sparkles:

You could also use them to decorate your altar or offer them to a deity :pray::white_flower:

Whatever you choose to do with them, they are sure to be lovely- enjoy your flowers, Phoenix!

5 Likes

This is the perfect time to put them on an altar! It’s Imbolg Eve!

5 Likes

As well as it being Imbolc Eve, I have dried carnations that my son gave me for my birthday & I used them in a flower arrangement with intentions. I used rocks, acorns, dried roses, & dried carnations to hold the faux bouquet in place in the vase.

6 Likes

Those are beautiful! How sweet!

Here is a link to some information on the magic of carnations! Hope that’s what you’re looking for.

5 Likes

Use right away if you need them fresh for an offering. Dry for use later.

Too bad they are not roses. Candied rose petals are a tasty treat.

6 Likes

They’re beautiful :heart: I usually dry any flowers and use them for love spells or friendship spells.or offerings to Dieties.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.