Magick Gardens One

OMG!!! My husband put that on the other night (he is amazing, he knows it is one of my favorites to watch & he couldn’t think of anything & neither could I…you know how it goes :laughing:) When she puts up the wall, I was like… If only I could do something around my center yard! :rofl: Then I was like, I want a blue & the gold (she has green) smoke to follow me when I am doing something & raising energy! :joy:

8 Likes

It’s totally doable with visualization! Create a thorny ward like that! You can tie it to an actual thornbush or get something like a piece of barbed wire to tie the ward to :thinking: that should do the trick!

8 Likes

Oooo… going to have to borrow my husband to see what we have around. I know we have rebarb & I’ll bet we have some type of barbed wire or chicken wire or something I could use… he is good with substitutions sometimes… honestly I will go to him if it’s a tool or something that I just can’t think of a different way to get the same result.

8 Likes

If that’s something you do, let me know!

7 Likes

I will absolutely let you know! Now I’m like… is this worth texting him at the beginning of the work day? :thinking: :laughing: He will be home this afternoon, then he can look through the multitude of tools & items acquired between having a mechanic husband that does everything from a weed whipper to tractor-trailers & excavating machines plus everything in between as well as welding & fabricating; while also having a union plumber’s tools here too… my father did plumbing, heating, welding, air conditioning for more years than I have been alive then wound up a foreman in the Boston Plumbers Union & he was a mechanic in the service both times he was enlisted. I’m sure hubby will come up with something :rofl:

7 Likes

wow, what a beautiful garden! your photos make me happy. I love sunflowers! And daffodils! something about yellow flowers.

Alas, I have no garden; I am bad with plants. Currently my African Violet at work is dying, and I don’t know what I did wrong. ;_;

At home, I have a fern, a snake plant, a pothos, and a couple other non-flowering simple plants. Somehow they are still alive! It’s a miracle. But I have no herb garden as-of-yet.

7 Likes

wow I love your wolf!! wow

8 Likes

your faerie garden is amazing!

7 Likes

Before and After Photos of my ‘Magick Garden’

Garden Path 2018 - 2022

Garden Gate 2018-2022

15 Likes

Thank you, @chaitea43! :heart:

These are lovely plants- and if you ask me, it sounds like you’ve found your gardening niche! :blush: From my experience, every gardener has their plants that they connect with- be it herbs, or succulents, or flowers, or greenery, etc. I don’t think anyone connects with every plant that comes their way. Sometimes the environment and situation you have isn’t a good fit with one type of plant, but it’s the perfect condition for another type to thrive.

So I wouldn’t say you’re “bad with plants”, Chai! I’d say you’ve already found at least some of the greenery that works best for you. May your plant friends continue to thrive! :green_heart: :potted_plant:

What a difference four years can make- you took the possibility and turned it into a masterpiece, @marsha. Such a gorgeous garden gate! :bouquet: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

@marsha those are some great photos of the hard work & love put into your gardens. They difference is amazing & looks so calming in the photos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank u soooooooo much

7 Likes

Same here. Except we just get ice. Everywhere else will get snow and we get blasted with ice. Its insane

8 Likes

I have been so busy just trying to keep things alive this summer because of the heat and drought. My crepe myrtles are usually covered in flowers this time of year. I woke up this morning feeling yucky (covid) and decided it is time to get my butt out of bed. So I got up, threw some clothes on, and went outside. I plopped my butt under my big crepe mrytle tree and just grounded with the power of the earth for a little while. I had pink flowers swirling around me and they were beautiful. It truly was a magick garden and made me feel so much better.

11 Likes

@marsha I so love sun flowers. I can’t wait to plant some in my garden. This is the first summer in my new home finally settled in. I’m looking forward to playing in my garden this summer. Can’t wait to share my outcomes.

8 Likes

I love sunflowers too! @MsQ
They are such happy flowers. I love working outside in my yard because I forget all my problems. It’s a peaceful escape for me.
I am looking forward to seeing your garden.
Much love :heart:
:sunflower:

7 Likes

I will try and post a few of the pictures of my garden. I love being in it. Helps me feel grounded and that bit closer to Mother Earth. X

17 Likes

Beautiful @kate6!

7 Likes

@kate6 those are beautiful gardens. I love :heart: the rose! I’m dying for a rose bush with those types of roses :rose: gorgeous color. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

@kate6
You have a beautiful garden, everything looks so lovely. I love the beautiful peach colored rose, it’s gorgeous :rose: I know what you mean about feeling grounded and closer to Mother Earth. I feel that way too when I’m in my garden. It restores my soul.
Love :heart: & Magick :dizzy:

7 Likes