Magickal Lemon Water Daily Ritual

We all know that lemon is a good detox for our body, however did you know you can use it as a little ritual every morning to give thanks to the sun? When sliced in half lemons represent the sun. No wonder witches love to use them in sun-worshipping rituals.

Anyways back to the ritual, it goes as so:

Materials:
-1 organic lemon washed and sliced in half
-1 Cup
-A saucepan
-1-2 teaspoons of honey

Ritual:

Begin by giving thanks to the sun by going outside to see the morning sun rise. As the sun is rising, hold half a lemon in each hand, lift your arms above your head and and for a few minutes say:
“Magnificent sun, i ask of you, bless this fruit, to restore and renew”.

The take the lemons and prepare some lemon water to drink by slicing the lemon halves into round slices, them place the slices and water into a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Stir in the honey, and after a few minutes pour the lemon water with honey into a cup.

Note*: The lemon water can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days so you can take a sip to be invigorated when needed.

Enjoy! :blush: :tea:

Source: The Holistic Witch by Shawn Robbins and Leanna Greenaway

8 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch
Oh, Khadija,
What a delicious spell! Could you add some tea without changing it too much?
Thanks!
Garnet

5 Likes

This is a great idea and of course why not. It is about what works best for you :blush:

4 Likes

I love this! :star_struck: And I completely agree with Garnet that it would be a magick and delicious addition to a morning cup of tea :sun_with_face: :coffee:

Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe, @TheMuslimWitch! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Your very welcome hope i can find more splendid rituals to share (and some i make of my own too) :blush:

4 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch The treasures you find and make are both very welcome here! I’ll look forward to reading them- thanks again! :heart::blush:

3 Likes

Thank you and likewise. I love to see everyone’s little spells and rituals that can influence my own practice and expand it for the better :blush:

4 Likes

A lovely ritual to start the day. Thank you for this!

5 Likes

Your very welcome! It is from the book holistic witch great for beginners like me or more advanced witches looking for a refreshing course with a little twist to it :blush:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.