Magickal Name and username

Having now chosen my magickal name I was wondering if it’s possible to change my username in the forum to match.

My given name is Kirsty which is also currently both showing on my profile as my name in the forum. I’ve chosen the name Iris Wolfram as my magickal name, could my username be changed to @IrisW? I can’t see a way to do this myself from my profile.

8 Likes

If you don’t have the Edit icon next to your username then a moderator has to do it. @praecog29 is around this weekend & should be ae to get it done for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Done. :slight_smile: I saw your post and I am sorry I missed setting it for you. Thank you for sharing how you settled on the name - it led me to a rabbit trail of searches related to Cheiro numerology.

7 Likes

@praecog29 Thank you ever so much.

I stumbled across an astrology site that calculates both Cheiro and Chaldean numerology and compatibility with birth date and got this report:-

Lucky Name Numerology Calculator _ Is Your Name fortunate_.pdf (150.1 KB)

7 Likes

That’s very interesting! It seems that you’re lucky by nature! :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Congrats on choosing your magickal name, @IrisW! :tada: I can see it is both lovely and meaningful :heart:

5 Likes