Magickal Scrub Time!

How about a little self care today?

Engaging in a self-care routine has been clinically proven to reduce or eliminate anxiety and depression, reduce stress, improve concentration, minimize frustration and anger, increase happiness, improve energy, and more!!!

The single most common reason people give for not participating in self-care is due to a lack of time.

While many of us have a lot going on, it’s imperative that we take time out every day for ourselves, even if minimally. Even if you only have 5-minute increments spread throughout the day to engage in self-care, that is certainly better than nothing.

Remember that self-care is all about you.

It’s Magickal Scrub Time! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I so need to get back to making my scrubs & witchy showers. Thank you so much for sharing this! I will use it to motivate me back into my self-care routine. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

This is usually my excuse- after everything else gets done, the day is basically over and there’s just not enough time :sweat_smile: . I have to keep reminding myself that, rather than leave self-care work as an afterthought, to make taking care of myself a priority. It’s still tough to squeeze it in when I don’t have a set routine, but if it’s an item on the to-do list it has a much higher chance of happening! :blush:

Thanks for this lovely self-care spellwork, @Silverbear- it’s beautiful! :heart:

4 Likes