Making an introduction of myself

Hello I’m Sara. A 35 year old solitary witch who comes from a long lineage of practicing pagans, unfortunately I never formed much of a bond with family members, making me very new at community to share with, but I must admit I am very much looking forward to learning, sharing, and bonding with members. MerryMeet!

10 Likes

Hi @saralee! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the group! We’re a pretty friendly bunch so if you have any problems or are not sure where to start, just give us a holler and someone will answer your questions. It’ll be nice to get another family trad witch in the group!

4 Likes

Merry meet, Sara. I am Berta from Ohio (and nearly double your age) :rofl:. It is lovely to meet you. I hope you find our group is a happy fit. Visit often and share when you feel comfortable. This forum is fun - great weekly challenges and resource for spells and recipes. There is a lot of positive energy here. I look forward to your posts - I am sure you have a lot to show us. Blessed Be

4 Likes

Hi @saralee! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod. Its great to meet you! I’m 21 plus 22 years of shipping and handling. I have 3 children, 2 bolder boys (21 & 18) and my daughter (11). I think you will enjoy your time here. Everyone is friendly and supportive.

4 Likes

Thanks for your introduction, Sara! Merry Meet!! :wave:

Do you have any particular areas of the Craft that you feel drawn to? We look forward to reading your comments around the Forum too!

4 Likes

Pleasure too meet Sara. Welcome to the community!

5 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @saralee! :heart:

How wonderful that you have strong roots in the practice- we are blessed to have you join us! You are very welcome in the forum family :blush:

Make yourself at home here and feel free to jump in on any of the ongoing Activities- there is always something happening in the forum. A good place to start and get your footing is by checking the weekly forum news post.

If you have any questions as you explore, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are all learning together and there are many here happy to lend a hand! :handshake:

It is a pleasure to meet you- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Saralee,
Hi so glad to meet you, I am sorry that its been 5 days late but I just wanted to introduce myself. I had a long week or month and I hope we can connect! I am 39 and live in Sacramento, I look forward to learning with you!
Merry Part

4 Likes